Media “The UFC f*cked up” ~ Cédric Doumbé

Did the UFC indeed make a mistake by not resigning Cédric Doumbé?

• Total voters
Yes, they should have let Francis Ngannou box, Dana had bad experience with Conor Boxing match but he needed to man up respect their champions wishes. And yes UFC made mistakes not getting Fedor will be UFC's biggest.

And YES they made mistake not signing Cédric Doumbé and Abdoul Abdouraguimov "The Lazy King". These 2 I still think will end up in the UFC.

They messed up but they probably don’t care cuz of the money they would have to spend on him. U know the ufc- u fight cheap.

Yeah UFC messed up because Doumbe could've beaten that tomato can opponent under their banner instead. :rolleyes: Oh boy aren't they missing out!

I don't think they are losing any sleep over it
Well, they’ve missed out on a huge name in France, a market the UFC clearly wants to conquer.
From what I’ve heard Doumbé’s PFL-debut was a bigger deal over there than UFC Paris 2

Now this shit is starting to reek

100.gif

Yeah UFC messed up because Doumbe could've beaten that tomato can opponent under their banner instead. :rolleyes: Oh boy aren't they missing out!
That's literally the fault of the French athletic commission, who doesn't allow any fighter to fight someone who has more or less than 4 fights than they do. Since Cedric has 4, they had to find a guy with 8 fights, it was the best they could do in the region and timeframe. Anyway, it's not like the UFC is only 99% world beaters anymore. They just recently had to get rid of Alvey after like 29 losses in a row, the amount of fighters cut that I've never even heard of is astounding nowadays.

Back