“Black and Blue can be kind of purple or Brown.” –Dern

[insert_name_here]

Better than the best, Ooh Yeah!
@Brown
Reaction score

Interesting to hear her thoughts on Invicta…

“I was hoping that would be my only fight in Invicta.”

I love Mackenzie. -Got to watch her compete live in KCMO at her only Invicta match.

Tons of personality. Definitely has the “IT” factor…

That being said, that Accent is suspect...

Ariel Helwani asks the stupidest questions I've ever seen in professional interviews.

Then again, this Dern chick doesn't come off as very intelligent.

Ariel Helwani asks the stupidest questions I've ever seen in professional interviews.

Yeah totally. that's why he's the most popular, highest paid MMA journalist that gets the most fighters on his show regularly

Hewani kisses so much ass so it offsets his dumb fucking questions

Her gum to tooth ratio is a bit out of whack.

Still wood.

Her face when he asked her about her accent, though…

<{1-17}>

He is very childlike in his approach to his interviews.

Call it a lack of commonsense, call it a naivety… every now and then, he’ll surprise you…

Yeah totally. that's why he's the most popular, highest paid MMA journalist that gets the most fighters on his show regularly
Soccer+defending_62487a_3455754.gif

I have literally never heard a SINGLE person talk about accents in ANY other sport before.

I honestly don’t even know why certain ppl watch mma. Or why certain ppl report on it. It seems clear that the actual fighting is the thing they care about the least. It’s bizarre.

what's the confusion about her accent? didn't she train in Brazil for a few years?

brazillian accents (or anywhere) rub off esp when you trainy eaty sleepy there. just ask BJ

what's the confusion about her accent? didn't she train in Brazil for a few years?

brazillian accents (or anywhere) rub off esp when you trainy eaty sleepy there. just ask BJ

I can't tell if that's BJ or Henatch Laranja.

There’s something nipple-y or butthole-y about your title, TS. But I just can’t quite put it together.

Back