( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Last Night I became a Gokhan Saki fan.

He looked bad. Not god awful, but he will never be champ or even close to one.

4bUV7Ls.gif

I hope they bring him along slowly, give him time to train the ground game with his power and aggressive nature he could be a huge fan favorite in the UFC

Most exciting fight ive seen in awhile, ill give him that. Dudes a warrior.

I was a little shocked at he trying to punch himself out of the clinch. He ate a few knees.

Also became a fan, especially after he commented about his cardio. Self awareness is always a plus

He gassed koing his opponent in one round. He will not go far.

He was throwing killer punches all the round, he just gassed the last 30 seconds, I am pretty sure he would have recovered well if the first round ended.

Red Label is literally for homeless alcoholics. Black Label is for working class laborers who want to feel fancy. Blue Label is for middle class bourgeoisie that aspire to the next tax bracket. The 1% would never lay their lips on such a mass market consumable.
What about Borski? I drink a lot of Borski

He's the man; glad to have you on board

Saki lhw champ 2019

hahaha you can't afford Pepsi, only that alcohol stuff.. :p haha I kid, yeah Saki was fun to watch!! I really enjoyed that fight, it was entertaining. He has very crisp hands, I was worried his TDD would be shitty, but he did well, he got the underhooks and did everything right, impressive.

He was pretty amazing. He made a lot of fans last night.

Stop paying extra $ for garbage liquor and buy yourself a decent sized television

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back