§ • Official MLB 2017 Thread V-1: Buxton swing and miss edition • §

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it's his fault, but I wonder how much the brass regrets giving Gibbons that contract extension before the season began. Gonna be a tough pill to swallow, if this shit continues.

Not that it's his fault, but I wonder how much the brass regrets giving Gibbons that contract extension before the season began. Gonna be a tough pill to swallow, if this shit continues.

Not sure if regret, but it makes them have to look harder for a scape goat.

Blue gays are the oldest team in the league and look apocalytpic this year. Meanwhile the Yankees, Orioles and sox are either prime or on the rise. Toronto needs to have a fire sale this year.

Ey papi can u stop talking about dongs. Thanks

Blue gays are the oldest team in the league and look apocalytpic this year. Meanwhile the Yankees, Orioles and sox are either prime or on the rise. Toronto needs to have a fire sale this year.

Estrada, Happ, Liriano, Donaldson, maybe Tulo/Martin could all be some pretty good trade bait.

everyone knew the rebuild was coming but most of us thought there was another year left in this core

Feels good being on the other side of the spectrum

Also, The Judge is dancing. He says that he will never die

Estrada, Happ, Liriano, Donaldson, maybe Tulo/Martin could all be some pretty good trade bait.

everyone knew the rebuild was coming but most of us thought there was another year left in this core
I know donaldson's hurt but do you really think they'd trade him?

I get that they can't unload Bautista, no one wants him, but I can't see them not keeping josh.

I know donaldson's hurt but do you really think they'd trade him?

I get that they can't unload Bautista, no one wants him, but I can't see them not keeping josh.

He's a free agent in 2019 and is 31 years old. I don't see the Blue Jays offering a 33 year old Donaldson a 5+ year contract when they are in a middle of a rebuild.

Oh look, Dallas Keuchel decided to show up this year

He's a free agent in 2019 and is 31 years old. I don't see the Blue Jays offering a 33 year old Donaldson a 5+ year contract when they are in a middle of a rebuild.
Well what'd they offer Edwin? I think they'll at least offer josh more then they offered him.

Well what'd they offer Edwin? I think they'll at least offer josh more then they offered him.

4yrs 80 million. My point is Josh is by far the Blue Jays most valuable trade asset, and it's pretty clear at this point the Jays are headed towards a rebuild. If that's the case they won't be gun-ho to committ 100+ million to an aging corner infielder.

When they offered Edwin that contract everyone including myself thought the window to contend was still open, pretty clear it's closing/closed now.

JBJ back tonight, Sox dodged a bullet on that one.

"The Giants today placed left-handed pitcher Madison Bumgarner on the disabled list with bruised ribs and a grade one or two left shoulder AC sprain. Bumgarner sustained these injuries yesterday during a dirt bike accident on the team’s off day in Denver, Colorado. Bumgarner is out of the hospital, currently resting at the team hotel and will be reevaluated next week."

I blame the league for giving us a day off on fatal pot day in COL. Stupid BS

Josh Hamilton released. Probably Joe Daddy done at this point. It was a good run post drugs while it lasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back