§ • Official MLB 2017 Thread V-1: Buxton swing and miss edition • §

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Murph got on the good sauce while still a Met. Also, hook up his former teammates. Whatever gets a guy from .280/14 to .340/30 should be shared.

Not a fan at throwing at a guys head, even if Thugchado is a POS

Not a fan at throwing at a guys head, even if Thugchado is a POS

Me neither and i don't think it was really Barnes' intention, but Baltimore threw over Mookie's head last year just because he destroying them at the plate.

Urias may pitch against the giants this week. Now they can get rid of Ryu soon.

Giants go full panic and call up the kid they said they wouldn't lol. 21 year old Christian Arroyo. Was hitting .469 in triple A so far so I guess he will play 3B / LF here

Jason Heyward.. is this real life???

ESPN picked up the Sox/O's game Monday night, Sale vs Miley. Hope Miley doesn't hit anyone because i need him in the game, giving up 4 HR's. Plus Sale would drill somebody back and get suspended.

Pretty surprised the Dodgers tried to run on Buster freaking Posey down a run with Seager at the plate.. In the 8th inning.

Pretty surprised the Dodgers tried to run on Buster freaking Posey down a run with Seager at the plate.. In the 8th inning.
lmfao now goofball Turner gets too far off 2nd base and Posey guns him to end the game. Buster da god

Royals have now been historically bad on offense for this young season. Its been a pretty miserable week.

John Gibbons has been ejected 2 games in a row. The Jays are the only team yet to win b2b games this year lmao

and LMFAO at Justin Turner getting picked off at second base to end the game, what a stupid sob.

John Gibbons has been ejected 2 games in a row. The Jays are the only team yet to win b2b games this year lmao

and LMFAO at Justin Turner getting picked off at second base to end the game, what a stupid sob.

Don't they usually do better with him ejected? Or when he's napping on the bench?

Candoval to the DL with a sprained knee.

He should be back to snapping belts when he gets back

Dodgers bringing up Bellinger. About time

Candoval to the DL with a sprained knee.

He should be back to snapping belts when he gets back

You looking for a third baseman? Gibby is starting Russell Martin at 3b tonight.

This season is a fckn trainwreck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back