What are your thoughts on the first female ring announcer in the UFC?

Do you have any examples of her actually announcing?

Here's some clips. Honestly, I fast forwarded through a lot of this card so I didn't even know this happened until I heard the guys on MMA Fighting talking about it in the post show podcast.

She does ok for someone who had zero prep or practice. Tito once said, "Talkin' ain't easy", and he ain't lyin.

No you dont.

I watched UFC 300 with my boys and there was no reason any woman needed to be involved in our revels.

Theres no women in reservoir dogs and there didnt need to be any.

If the ring card girls and Megan olivi disappeared overnight, it would probably take us 6 months to notice.

I love women but they dont need to be put into everything just for the sake of diversity.

The (possibly pregnant) Lady that gets car jacked and shoots Mr. Orange.

And the clear GOAT of announcing is Lenne Hardt. She won't ever be topped.

Diversity for diversities sake is lame.

Everything she be based of Merit.

The (possibly pregnant) Lady that gets car jacked and shoots Mr. Orange.

And the clear GOAT of announcing is Lenne Hardt. She won't ever be topped.

Diversity for diversities sake is lame.

Everything she be based of Merit.
I think she's great but her job is different from an MC in the ring

If shes actually qualified for that Job then I have no problem with it...If she's got the Chops and the Charisma...why not.

She has a clear speaking voice and there was nothing wrong with her delivery, but I also would not for a second pick her to announce over a real ring announcer.

Here's some clips. Honestly, I fast forwarded through a lot of this card so I didn't even know this happened until I heard the guys on MMA Fighting talking about it in the post show podcast.

She does ok for someone who had zero prep or practice. Tito once said, "Talkin' ain't easy", and he ain't lyin.

Ehh... Not terrible, but not great either. They should try a more smooth sexy deep women's voice with a lot of power. Lol

Thanks for posting, bud! And yeah, Tito knows that the struggle is real! Lol

She used to work for WWE like ten years ago. She's good in her role. Smoking hot too.

Back