Crime TX man murders BLM protestor. Abbot vows to pardon murderer ASAP

Same question- when meal team 6 was armed to the teeth and creating road blocks in Oregon to stop cars and decide if they’re allowed to continue or not… the drivers had every reason and right to kill them?
I have no idea what you're talking about, but yes people are entitled to self defense if they're being threatened.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but yes people are entitled to self defense if they're being threatened.
What I described happened. Didn’t see any outrage by the right wingers tho…

Yeah, that was point, hence saying I wanted to do one as well. Good job on looking dumb.
Arguing facts of the case and thread equals a strawman argument lol. You're not even serious anymore. You brought unrelated events in your post lol.

There were threads about the wild fires and the responses by the yokels
So that's a no, then.
This thread is about Daniel Perry and Garrett Foster. Hope this helps!

Arguing facts of the case and thread equals a strawman argument lol. You're not even serious anymore. You brought unrelated events in your post lol.
This

Right wingers "well you killed someone we dont like so we will pardon you"
Protesters "what the fuck?"
Right wingers " this is a glorious day for justice because the Shooter got away with killing someone we don't like"

Is an over the top caricature of the opposing opinion. No thinks murderers should be released because they don't like the person killed.

A straw man fallacy is a kind of logical fallacy that occurs when a person deliberately distorts their opponent’s argument and proceeds to argue against that distortion instead of the actual position.

I'm glad I was able to educate you. Good job on looking doubly dumb.

This

Is an over the top caricature of the opposing opinion. No thinks murderers should be released because they don't like the person killed.

I'm glad I was able to educate you. Good job on looking doubly dumb.
The bad thing is it's not an over the top characterization of this thread.

Many, including yourself, are celebrating that a convicted murderer that stated he want to do such a thing and planned out how he would do something similar to what he did, is getting a pardon. Do you suddenly not feel this is a great win for justice? You suddenly dont feel this murder was not justified. Your own statements make it clear that you dont feel that way.

You don't like people protesting in the street and apparently think that people have a right to drive and run red lights. The agitator in this case killed someone and you are happy the convicted murder is pardoned of his crimes.

Ill run it for you again . A Protester in the street got shot by a guy that ran a red light. The shooter that had made statements and planned out such an event. He then went out and killed a person legally open carrying a firearm. The shooter himself stated that the gun was never pointed at him. Contributors such as yourself have made the case that this is justified. You are now happy a convicted murder is getting a pardon for killing the protester. That pretty much lines up exactly with what I said that you are calling a strawman.

Do you suddenly not feel this is a great win for justice?

Whitney Mitchell, Foster’s fiancée, said Abbott’s decision “has made us all less safe.” She called Foster the love of her life and said she was heartbroken by this “lawlessness.”

“With this pardon, the Governor has desecrated the life of a murdered Texan, impugned that jury’s just verdict, and declared that citizens can be killed with impunity as long as they hold political views that are different from those in power,” she said in a statement.

Whitney Mitchell, Foster’s fiancée, said Abbott’s decision “has made us all less safe.” She called Foster the love of her life and said she was heartbroken by this “lawlessness.”

“With this pardon, the Governor has desecrated the life of a murdered Texan, impugned that jury’s just verdict, and declared that citizens can be killed with impunity as long as they hold political views that are different from those in power,” she said in a statement.
That's what the pardon is about, we all know it including @Mr Holmes.

You're looking at this situation too much in a vacuum man. When somebody deliberately goes to a threatening place and states his intent that he's looking to get himself in a situation where he can kill a bunch of people, it's a lot different from your standard self defense case.

Why can’t we just celebrate the moment? An innocent man was set free, and a BLM thug can no longer terrorize the streets of Texas.
He is also a Pedo, do we celebrate that part as well?

That's what the pardon is about, we all know it including @Mr Holmes.

There is no sanely defending this.

The article pointed out Abbott hesitated when proof of murderous intent was shown to him, but ultimately the party of law and order wanted laws that protect but don't bind them while leaving laws that bind but don't protect everyone else.

You're looking at this situation too much in a vacuum man. When somebody deliberately goes to a threatening place and states his intent that he's looking to get himself in a situation where he can kill a bunch of people, it's a lot different from your standard self defense case.
That doesn't change much for me. He was put in a situation where he wasn't allowed to retreat and a man coming at him to potentially execute him. As far as I know he didn't break any laws by being there.

The bad thing is it's not an over the top characterization of this thread.

Many, including yourself, are celebrating that a convicted murderer that stated he want to do such a thing and planned out how he would do something similar to what he did, is getting a pardon. Do you suddenly not feel this is a great win for justice? You suddenly dont feel this murder was not justified. Your own statements make it clear that you dont feel that way.

You don't like people protesting in the street and apparently think that people have a right to drive and run red lights. The agitator in this case killed someone and you are happy the convicted murder is pardoned of his crimes.

Ill run it for you again . A Protester in the street got shot by a guy that ran a red light. The shooter that had made statements and planned out such an event. He then went out and killed a person legally open carrying a firearm. The shooter himself stated that the gun was never pointed at him. Contributors such as yourself have made the case that this is justified. You are now happy a convicted murder is getting a pardon for killing the protester. That pretty much lines up exactly with what I said that you are calling a strawman.

He planned it out? Really? How did he know that some big dumb idiot was going to have an AK-47?

Think about this, the ONLY person that got shot and killed was the dumbfuck with the gun. No other violent protesters that were beating on his car got shot.

That doesn't change much for me. He was put in a situation where he wasn't allowed to retreat and a man coming at him to potentially execute him. As far as I know he didn't break any laws by being there.

He deliberately put himself in a situation* (with the intent to kill, as clearly shown in his messages)

There's a reason he was initially convicted by a Texas jury. I really think it's a stretch to call this one self defense.

Back