Social Trump Made Shocking Comments About Ivanka, Says Ex-Staffer

I don’t like Trump but idiots like E. Jean Carroll should be thrown in jail cells. The lunacy that surrounds Trump, sometimes on both sides is unbelievable. The never ending, “we really got him now” witch-hunt has wasted possibly billions of taxpayer money for nothing. The politicization of the Justice system is terrifying and the downfall of America will be due to its polarized and broken social fabric.

One side truly believes he is the antichrist and will do anything to discredit him while the other worships him like a cult leader. Meanwhile, everybody is suffering but too busy fighting over what team they’re on.

That being said, I hope Trump gets re-elected. I’d love to actually see someone try to drain the swamp and these foreign war, money laundering schemes have to go away forever. MAGA.

Uhh, it certainly can be past a certain age. If the child is 8, is it still not "odd"?
I don't know. Ive been with families at the beach and they showered with their kids at that age. Every family probably has a threshold of age appropriation.

If Trump was showering with Ivanka at 8, probably doesn't mean much by itself.

The fact that he wants to penetrate his own daughter, has a history of rape and parties with pedophiles is beyond odd, it's fucking sick.

I don’t like Trump but idiots like E. Jean Carroll should be thrown in jail cells. The lunacy that surrounds Trump, sometimes on both sides is unbelievable. The never ending, “we really got him now” witch-hunt has wasted possibly billions of taxpayer money for nothing. The politicization of the Justice system is terrifying and the downfall of America will be due to its polarized and broken social fabric.

One side truly believes he is the antichrist and will do anything to discredit him while the other worships him like a cult leader. Meanwhile, everybody is suffering but too busy fighting over what team they’re on.

That being said, I hope Trump gets re-elected. I’d love to actually see someone try to drain the swamp and these foreign war, money laundering schemes have to go away forever. MAGA.
Yeah he did such a good job of 'draining the swamp' .

By far the highest number of administration criminal prosecutions in US history.

If Trump was showering with Ivanka at 8, probably doesn't mean much by itself.
Riiight. I'm sure you'd be saying those exact same words if Ivanka was talking about having "inappropriate" showers with her dad in her diary.

Riiight. I'm sure you'd be saying those exact same words if Ivanka was talking about having "inappropriate" showers with her dad in her diary.

You are purposely mis-characterizing what she wrote, and people who defend Trump always do this mental backflip of trying to make it sound like someone else has done worse. When you say "inappropriate showers" that automatically paints a picture of the act itself being sexual, and that's not what she was conveying. That diary was a therapeutic one meant to revisit possible origins of feelings. She wrote "showers with my Dad (probably inappropriate)." That suggests she wasnt sure how she felt about it as a kid and it may have led to some unprocessed feelings, the overall perspective being undetermined. I've spoken to people who think a guy taking his shirt off around his own daughter is "sexualization."

This is what she wrote in her letter to the judge:

"I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online.

Repeatedly, I hear others grossly misinterpret my once-private writings and lob false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love."

Learn how to read.
"by itself"

The fact that Trump is a known rapist, expressed sexual/romantic interest with his own daughter, accused of raping her mother and partied with "great" pedophiles; would make is BEYOND alarming if Ivanka said she bathed with him, at ANY age.

giphy.gif

That said, his mindless cult following would rationalize it.
"Fucking your kids is manly", "He was sticking it to da libs" or some equally perverted, sick and abhorrent justification

Last edited:
Why do you chuds always cry over stories like these? Source Says Trumps Said Something We've All Heard Him Say Before. And you guys shit yourselves over the mere thought.

How many times must we do the "Trump didn't mean it when he said it," dance; only for it to be confirmed when trump repeats it again?

because everything he says always gets twisted, exaggerated, or bastardized into something it's not. everyone saw him talk about a bloodbath in the auto industry and it got spun into some hitlerian bullshit like it always does. trump might be a grade-a bullshiter but there's an industry of professional bullshitters lying about him 24/7.

because everything he says always gets twisted, exaggerated, or bastardized into something it's not. everyone saw him talk about a bloodbath in the auto industry and it got spun into some hitlerian bullshit like it always does. trump might be a grade-a bullshiter but there's an industry of professional bullshitters lying about him 24/7.

Tell him son!

They're always twisting Trumps words around, cause he never says what he means anyway

" China now is building a couple of massive plants where they’re going to build the cars in Mexico and think, they think, that they’re going to sell those cars into the United States with no tax at the border. Let me tell you something to China, if you’re listening President Xi, and you and I are friends, but he understands the way I deal. Those big monster car manufacturing plants that you’re building in Mexico right now, and you think you’re going to get that, you’re going to not hire Americans, and you’re going to sell the cars to us? No. We’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars. If I get elected. Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath, for the whole — that’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That’ll be the least of it. But they’re not going to sell those cars."

“After I met Ivanka and praised her to her father, he said, ‘Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father . . .’”

“I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy, he's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life"

giphy.gif

Tell him son!

They're always twisting Trumps words around, cause he never says what he means anyway

" China now is building a couple of massive plants where they’re going to build the cars in Mexico and think, they think, that they’re going to sell those cars into the United States with no tax at the border. Let me tell you something to China, if you’re listening President Xi, and you and I are friends, but he understands the way I deal. Those big monster car manufacturing plants that you’re building in Mexico right now, and you think you’re going to get that, you’re going to not hire Americans, and you’re going to sell the cars to us? No. We’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars. If I get elected. Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath, for the whole — that’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That’ll be the least of it. But they’re not going to sell those cars."

“After I met Ivanka and praised her to her father, he said, ‘Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father . . .’”

“I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy, he's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life"

giphy.gif

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

I Do not csre about trump or biden but this guy came out after conviction for diary people. Lol so typical our guy is bad lets make up story about your as well

Everyone's always twisting his clear as day words and the only ones who understand him are his cult followers.

trump said drink bleach!! it's clear as day!

Light as a potential treatment for pandemic coronavirus infections: A perspective​

"This paper cites several studies showing that phototherapy has immense potential to reduce the impact of coronavirus diseases, and offers suggested ways that the healthcare industry can integrate modern light technologies in the fight against COVID-19 and other infections."

trump said drink bleach!! it's clear as day!

Light as a potential treatment for pandemic coronavirus infections: A perspective​

"This paper cites several studies showing that phototherapy has immense potential to reduce the impact of coronavirus diseases, and offers suggested ways that the healthcare industry can integrate modern light technologies in the fight against COVID-19 and other infections."

They don't care, man. They know its not the truth, they just play the game. If they all agree on it, they can pretend its true.

Learn how to read.
"by itself"

The fact that Trump is a known rapist, expressed sexual/romantic interest with his own daughter, accused of raping her mother and partied with "great" pedophiles; would make is BEYOND alarming if Ivanka said she bathed with him, at ANY age.

giphy.gif

That said, his mindless cult following would rationalize it.
"Fucking your kids is manly", "He was sticking it to da libs" or some equally perverted, sick and abhorrent justification
I don't even like Trump! Both parties are exactly the same. That's why I'm voting for Trump.

Both parties are exactly the same.
Wouldn't you know that the best presidential candidates for these "electable" parties are a couple of rich, old, white, racist, sexist men with a checkered history of being inappropriate with their own children

which degree of this never happened was it? are we in the obama was born in kenya and trump will be releasing his health care plan within the next 2 weeks range yet? have we reached stolen election territory? or are we full-on pizzagate?
We're at the "your mom told me" stage..

Back