Media *** The Official Ronda Rousey Mega Thread *** (UPDATED)

For sure, she didn't have any kind of self awareness, I feel all the greats should know where they can improve despite always winning, unlike Ronda that thought she was already perfect and with Hogan and Irish Edmond in her ear she brought into her own hype
Also being raised the way she was to be an Olympian as a kid probably didn't help either.

I used to defend her, thinking she was just creating controversy to punt it to another endeavor, but...she's out of endeavors.

Rogan is her biggest fan, he'll have to have her on his podcast so he can sing her praises.

She was young, but her ego was way out of control, the ronda hype was surreal with soy boys thinking she could actually kick Floyd Mayweathers ass in a a street fight. Just look at her old footage of hitting mitts with Edmund, some of the worst striking display i've ever seen from a pro fighter, let a lone a champion.The fact that he never corrected her horrible form in training should have been the greatest tell that he was a scam artist, him just yelling beautiful work champ, while her hands are down and her feet are all over the place, not even correcting basic stuff like not dropping her hands while throwing, or keeping her hands up . With all this being said, imagine how good she could have been with proper coaching, she was dominating while basically hitting mitts and drilling judo on cooperating training partners.

Legitimate victim complex.

She has problems with everyone whether they are MMA fans, journalists, miesha Tate or WWE fans. Everybody just seems out to get her!
And it should be pointed out that she hinted at this behavior with Tate (and Holm, calling her fake, etc.) before she lost.

Legitimate victim complex.

She has problems with everyone whether they are MMA fans, journalists, miesha Tate or WWE fans. Everybody just seems out to get her!

Yes and also, this was 9 years ago ffs!

Imagine the TUF noob era and a fighter complaining and going off on people about shit that happened in 1996. That shit would be viewed as comical and satire. Like seriously, different decade and in her case, it was Pre-Covid era, you think with all the world event, she would learn to either let it go or keep it private.

He didn't "turn on her", he was probably embarrassed after falling for the hype and pretending she could beat half the men's BW division and then got thrashed by 2 different girls twice in a row. It's not like he started shitting on her, he just stopped talking about her as much and obviously couldn't keep up the same horse shit as before.

Ronda's Reign of Terror was incredibly fun to watch. Still my favorite WMMA fighter. but the media was brutal with her when she lost.

screen-shot-2015-10-27-at-11-59-18-am.jpg

{<jordan}
This shit was so fucking cringe, the delusion was unreal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blunttruth
Back