Locked PWD 1162: Spring Breakin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this move to Smackdown can rehab Nak.

Friday Night Nakdown

Worth every penny! #RollTide
If anything he was underpaid and I mean that as a shoot! That was a small town with nothing happening but the school when I first got there. The commerce, housing and businesses that have developed there in the last 15 years are unbelievable, it’s not even recognizable. There’s also about 10,000 more students there per year than my time, all paying more tuition than I did.

If anything he was underpaid and I mean that as a shoot! That was a small town with nothing happening but the school when I first got there. The commerce, housing and businesses that have developed there in the last 15 years are unbelievable, it’s not even recognizable. There’s also about 10,000 more students there per year than my time, all paying more tuition than I did.
During my time we were on probation. It was a ghost town.

Maxxine doesn't deserve to be treated that way.......she should go with Ivy Nile and do stuff.......lewd stuff.

I'm thinking of going to grad school for clinical mental health counseling there because of Nick Sabin! I want to be part of greatness, Roll!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back