Media Prime Fedor walking in Japan

Pride never die

Long live screaming Pride lady

Crazy Horse knocked out Wanderlei backstage

Vitor spitting his hand before shaking hands with Sakuraba at Pride 5

Mark Coleman throwing the fight at Pride 4/Clumsy celebration on the ropes after GP

Wanderlei and the Chutebox gang going after Hammerhouse (+ Baroni + Rampage) backstage

Wanderlei total destruction of Sakuraba x3/Rushing the ring after Rampages call out

Fedor murders of Goodrige/Herring/Zulu + Armbar on bizarre fight with HMChoi

Frye + Shamrock BAD BLOOD/Frye + Takiyama hockey brawl

Ninja Rua mc donalding his weight up to HW only to get DESTROYED by Zergei K

James Thompson hyping himself up only to be deaded by boring looking Aleks Emelianenko within a minute

Goodrige ravaging an Aikido guy

Igor attempted murder on never quit Enson Innoue

Ken Shamrock putting the best looking fight of his life vs Fujita, then having a seemingly heart attack

Wanderlei being the BMF, raping Fujita, stepping up to fight HW K1 Cro Cop 1 and Mark Hunt

Dan Decision Henderson koing bad Renzo Gracie, i thought this guy was another boring wrestler

Randleman suplex on Fedor

Royce Gracie non stop whinning and bullying on Hidehiko Yoshida

Bas Rutten pre fight interviews and sketchs before fights

Sapp piledriving Nog

Rampage incredible performances vs Randleman/Igor/Arona. Then being gang raped by ChuteBoxe

Paulo Filho and Phil Baroni actually being a thing in Pride Bushido

Fyodora Emelianenko cold war vs Cro Cop begore they actually fought. Screaming at a TV in the lockerroomwhen Mirko koed his brother, and giving Mirko a subtle thumbs down after a fight in attendance

Chuck Liddel crossover/Dana being Dana and shitting on him on the mic

The list goes on..

Great to hear screaming Pride lady back in business at Rizin

UFC's walkouts have no charm
Music sounds like it's playing through someone's phone on the broadcast so we can hear Jon Anik talking shite the whole time

I’d love to be super rich. But I could do without the fame. Super famous people don’t lead normal lives, anymore. They try not to be noticed a lot of times. But if half the world has seen you in movies, music videos, or on TV. Good luck trying to do anything in public without being noticed.

One of my homies I grew up and trained with flying knee’d KO’d a dude on a M-1 show on a fight he took on very short notice

Fedor was on-site

I was suppose to corner that fight but had to work that evening, I missed the KO but entered the building as they were raising my friends hand

My friend went directly from the *ring to Fedor’s room and knocked. A room full of russian suits opened the door and stared. Fedor from the back of the room said something in Russian and the suits parted opening a path to the great Fedor.

My homie got both his M-1 gloves (white ones) with blood stains still on them, signed by Fedor and I am the proud owner of one of those gloves and my friend came to the stands and said, “Look what I got for you”

View attachment 1041778

Left to right

Shogun, Fedor, A. Silva, J. Pulver

Champ-shit only

edit: my dumbass put cage instead of ring
Fucking SICK
Fedor bless
PRIDE NEVER DIE

I got to be in Fedors presence 4 different times and interviewed him the first time which was a great moment of my life. Those 4 meetings have made me immortal. War Fedor. His miracle works are without parallel

It's because he was the last emperor so they had to see him before it was over. There wouldn't be another after him because he was the last emperor.

Dude in red shirt gets real handsy with Fedor.

Raven Haired Security Girl bless!

JH5c5K0.jpg

Dude in red shirt gets real handsy with Fedor.

Raven Haired Security Girl bless!

JH5c5K0.jpg

I remember that chick, she's kinda hot. A bit on the beefy side, but nothing I can't handle.

I got to be in Fedors presence 4 different times and interviewed him the first time which was a great moment of my life. Those 4 meetings have made me immortal. War Fedor. His miracle works are without parallel
He would probably smack the shit out of you for what he would consider blasphemy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blunttruth
Back