Media Prime Fedor walking in Japan

tumblr_o527z1jQZi1s9jnzyo1_540.gif

One of my homies I grew up and trained with flying knee’d KO’d a dude on a M-1 show on a fight he took on very short notice

Fedor was on-site

I was suppose to corner that fight but had to work that evening, I missed the KO but entered the building as they were raising my friends hand

My friend went directly from the *ring to Fedor’s room and knocked. A room full of russian suits opened the door and stared. Fedor from the back of the room said something in Russian and the suits parted opening a path to the great Fedor.

My homie got both his M-1 gloves (white ones) with blood stains still on them, signed by Fedor and I am the proud owner of one of those gloves and my friend came to the stands and said, “Look what I got for you”

IMG_1284.jpeg

Left to right

Shogun, Fedor, A. Silva, J. Pulver

Champ-shit only

edit: my dumbass put cage instead of ring

Last edited:
One of my homies I grew up and trained with flying knee’d KO’d a dude on a M-1 show on a fight he took on very short notice

Fedor was on-site

I was suppose to corner that fight but had to work that evening, I missed the KO but entered the building as they were raising my friends hand

My friend went directly from the cage to Fedor’s room and knocked. A room full of russian suits opened the door and stared. Fedor from the back of the room said something in Russian and the suits parted opening a path to the great Fedor.

My homie got both his M-1 gloves (white ones) with blood stains still on them, signed by Fedor and I am the proud owner of one of those gloves and my friend came to the stands and said, “Look what I got for you”

View attachment 1041778

Left to right

Shogun, Fedor, A. Silva, J. Pulver

Champ-shit only

Just super fucking cool. Good for you.

I can just imagine how many smoking hot japanese chicks must have been all over him then.

Back