News Patchy Mix vs. Magomed Magomedov for the Bellator BW belt will take place on May 17 in Paris

And? Magomed was only 11 fights into his career LOL.
Yeah, he had more than double Petr's fights and had been a pro for more than 5 years by then.

My point is that that win is not very relevant to how Magomed would do against the top 5 in the UFC, especially given its controversial nature and the fact Petr beat him afterwards.

Yeah, he had more than double Petr's fights and had been a pro for more than 5 years by then.

My point is that that win is not very relevant to how Magomed would do against the top 5 in the UFC, especially given its controversial nature and the fact Petr beat him afterwards.

There's nothing controversial about it, and Yan had boxed for years prior to starting MMA. Stop trying argue with me, dumbass. All I said was Magomed is UFC caliber. There's nothing to debate about it.

The fight with Stots makes me think otherwise honestly, though granted Raufeon is also a quality talent.

Truth be told, Mix, Magomed and Raufeon are all pretty good. Imo Patchy would do better in the UFC due to his finishing potential, but I wouldn't be surprised if they all made a splash. Just sucks that we might never see them there.

Quite a few Bellator bantams would be okay in the UFC like Sabatello, Breno, Sarvajon, Archuleta at the least.

Back