Media Jamahal Hill: "I was NOT knocked out", asked UFC for a fight the Monday after Pereira loss

You do understand in all that he wasn’t unconscious but badly beaten and concussed and damn near out? I mean the dramatic flair you typed I’m a little lost in whether you understood that fact.
Do you understand that Hill went unconscious multiple times during the finishing sequence?
Like, what are you even watching? Mandem woke up from his head dribbling off the ground initially, then went out a second time from the hammerfists.

No fucking way he actually believes he was "defending" while Pereira was hammering his head in, like I get you got to be a little delusional to handle some losses but good lord man...

Yeah Alex beat em like a drum with the hammer fists.
I hope he's trollin because this makes him look like a fool otherwise sir.

Even without slow-mo you can see him go completely limp as he falls and his head basketball-bouncing off the canvas wakes him up.

Then when he eats the hammerfists his right arm is limp and dangling for the last 3, he doesn't even try to block with it or use it to get an underhook or anything.

The copium is strong with this one....impressive even.

<{jackyeah}>

You think he's using PEDs to reach this level of delusion, or do you think his copium is natty sir? Lol

Do you understand that Hill went unconscious multiple times during the finishing sequence?
Like, what are you even watching? Mandem woke up from his head dribbling off the ground initially, then went out a second time from the hammerfists.
Do you understand English? I didn’t see the man go unconscious one time and neither did you and I do not believe you. I saw a man beaten to a living death and he wasn’t unconscious but rather close and a punch or two more he would be there. All that extraordinary dramatic theatrical shit son pipe smooth the hell down. Point to a video with a second time stamp of him actually unconscious. Not intelligently defending due to being dazed doesn’t mean out. It means a TKO. The man didn’t go unconscious but he may as well. I didn’t say it was an early stoppage or any of that so what you’re about to do is pipe down. Talking to me like you’re talking to someone without sense that wont address you for any disrespect swiftly

Not a single one of you hyper sensitive about the next man’s opinion people can point to anything more than the man dazed getting rocked and ass kicked and the ref rightfully stopping the fight. You live in a world of lies and get extra snippy when someone calls you on it. You got the right one buddy. Point to it on a video and in the meantime talk to me like you have sense. Attempt. I am sure not the one for the extra

Two things I can probably guess from this aggressive stance you have taken here. You have never in your life been knocked unconscious and you have never been knocked close to unconscious to tell the difference being as you have neither and I unfortunately have you acting as if you are the sole source of what occurred and talking feisty seems a little out of character for you bud. Being close to KOed doesn’t mean you went out PERIOD. You have no clue if he did. Just pipe down tyke

Do you understand English? I didn’t see the man go unconscious one time and neither did you and I do not believe you. I saw a man beaten to a living death and he wasn’t unconscious but rather close and a punch or two more he would be there. All that extraordinary dramatic theatrical shit son pipe smooth the hell down. Point to a video with a second time stamp of him actually unconscious. Not intelligently defending due to being dazed doesn’t mean out. It means a TKO. The man didn’t go unconscious but he may as well. I didn’t say it was an early stoppage or any of that so what you’re about to do is pipe down. Talking to me like you’re talking to someone without sense that wont address you for any disrespect swiftly

He was being smashed in the face, went partially limp, wasn't defending. In MMA that gets a fight stopped, this shouldn't even be an argument.

He was being smashed in the face, went partially limp, wasn't defending. In MMA that gets a fight stopped, this shouldn't even be an argument.
Can I ask who exactly argued that? Or did you make up that character to fit the narrative in your nonsense story. He said he didn’t go out so he is fine to fight. He was concussed so that’s his opinion but acting like a fool as if you don’t understand what I didn’t go unconscious means yeah do that with someone on your vibrational level please

Looks like he got flashed at least three times. Would've took a long nap if Herb didn't step in.
No, would've took a long nap if Alex didn't have more mercy on his soul than Jesus Christ himself. Herb steps in AFTER Alex said Jamahal had enough

Two things I can probably guess from this aggressive stance you have taken here. You have never in your life been knocked unconscious and you have never been knocked close to unconscious to tell the difference being as you have neither and I unfortunately have you acting as if you are the sole source of what occurred and talking feisty seems a little out of character for you bud. Being close to KOed doesn’t mean you went out PERIOD. You have no clue if he did. Just pipe down tyke
I've been in more amateur competitions than you've watched, bucko. You seem to have a problem with both your attitude and your eyesight. A flash knock out is still a knock out. Everyone saw him go out from the initial hook, his eyes rolled all the way back, and the knock on the back of his head hitting the canvas woke him up. He then gets pounded out and goes limp again, Herb stops it, and he wakes up.

If you can read lips, you'll see Hill asking the commission employee or Herb "What did he hit me with?" With a response of "The left hand" followed by Hill looking disappointed.

I talked to you like you had no sense because you were demonstrating exactly that. As for your "swift addresses of disrespect" come to Xtreme Couture or 10th planet downtown anytime you're in Vegas and we can spar it out if you feel disrespected so I can post the video of your portly ass crying after a single round. Get a new pair of glasses and a grip of your fucking senses mate, notice you're the only mongoloid claiming this in the entire thread. Maybe you're wrong and the rest of the world that saw Jamhal's dreams in real time are right.

I've been in more amateur competitions than you've watched, bucko. You seem to have a problem with both your attitude and your eyesight. A flash knock out is still a knock out. Everyone saw him go out from the initial hook, his eyes rolled all the way back, and the knock on the back of his head hitting the canvas woke him up. He then gets pounded out and goes limp again, Herb stops it, and he wakes up.

If you can read lips, you'll see Hill asking the commission employee or Herb "What did he hit me with?" With a response of "The left hand" followed by Hill looking disappointed.

I talked to you like you had no sense because you were demonstrating exactly that. As for your "swift addresses of disrespect" come to Xtreme Couture or 10th planet downtown anytime you're in Vegas and we can spar it out if you feel disrespected so I can post the video of your portly ass crying after a single round. Get a new pair of glasses and a grip of your fucking senses mate, notice you're the only mongoloid claiming this in the entire thread. Maybe you're wrong and the rest of the world that saw Jamhal's dreams in real time are right.
I read about two words and being in amateur competition absolutely does not mean you have been unconscious or close. A flash KO happens consistently in fighting and although sometimes a person can actually go out sometimes only dazed. You have provided no video of him going out as it doesn’t exist only his word he wasn’t completely out. I requested a video with a timestamp not a critique on my attitude . I don’t give a terd what you think about me tyke. Post proof of that lie or goodbye. Your Mothers a mongoloid sissy. Come to my gym and you can.. Look at you boy now you want to fight you wont get that from me boy what you can do though. You can pipe down. I’m not an mma fighter Haven’t trained in 15 years. I’m more a shooting range dude now. Definitely not who you want at your gym..Talking about violence but let’s do it this way you come to me with it

Last edited:

I want you to come see me I am not taking a flight to your city but I welcome you to mine. Please if I have you so in your feeling you want me I can help you come to me I swear. We can put the results of what occurs right here I swear. Please I’m old but I gladly accept your request since you want to come fight. I want to get these plans underway immediately and I am in Baltimore currently. Please don’t change tunes. I would like to make that happen soon. The ball is in your court.

I think you’re a coward. I haven’t threatened a damn person here but since its me let me help you since you wanted this fight I GLADLY WELCOME YOU come bring it to me please. I ABSOLUTELY WOULD PAY YOUR RETURN. Please bring your cowardly threatening bitch ass to me immediately. I promise we can post the results. Please come to me boy. I would gladly find the perfect gym here and I swear to you if you come here we will give you exactly what you want. Please bring your amateur fighting ass here looking for a fight. I’ve seen a few hundred amateur fights so damn if you fought that much amateur congratulations on being the biggest scrub I’ve seen. Come see me

Last edited:
Whatever people you may assume I am from are of God and already blessed.. May God bless humanity to better choices. Perhaps a little history from where you came would tell you that. Unless of course… You don’t know your history and in which case you have so much more to be worried about than me or my people or whatever. You are deficient in the minerals and vitamins of proper education to build. Stay right where you are or go back from whence you came. You will go no further. You’re already dead in the mind as well as the spirit so your blessings from your “god” hold no worth. Educate yourself my child

tl/dr
Whatever people you may assume I am from are of God and already blessed.. May God bless humanity to better choices. Perhaps a little history from where you came would tell you that. Unless of course… You don’t know your history and in which case you have so much more to be worried about than me or my people or whatever. You are deficient in the minerals and vitamins of proper education to build. Stay right where you are or go back from whence you came. You will go no further. You’re already dead in the mind as well as the spirit so your blessings from your “god” hold no worth. Educate yourself my child

Too much spare time in your hands, my brother.. no offense but that may be the reason of the short coming of your people, my brother.

I want you to come see me I am not taking a flight to your city but I welcome you to mine. Please if I have you so in your feeling you want me I can help you come to me I swear. We can put the results of what occurs right here I swear. Please I’m old but I gladly accept your request since you want to come fight. I want to get these plans underway immediately and I am in Baltimore currently. Please don’t change tunes. I would like to make that happen soon. The ball is in your court.

Sorry, i have to remind you again my brother
You sound resentful, chip on shoulder, mouthy, ill educated, explosive people

I think you’re a coward. I haven’t threatened a damn person here but since its me let me help you since you wanted this fight I GLADLY WELCOME YOU come bring it to me please. I ABSOLUTELY WOULD PAY YOUR RETURN. Please bring your cowardly threatening bitch ass to me immediately. I promise we can post the results. Please come to me boy. I would gladly find the perfect gym here and I swear to you if you come here we will give you exactly what you want. Please bring your amateur fighting ass here looking for a fight. I’ve seen a few hundred amateur fights so damn if you fought that much amateur congratulations on being the biggest scrub I’ve seen. Come see me

My brother, do you keep track of the time you spent in a kung fu web site ranting non stop, typing an endless paragraph no one but a useless fool as yourself would spend reading ?

Back