Is this CODY GARBRANDTs last shot?

You got any sources for that nonsense or no?

Epidermis is largest human organ. Primary function is to keep bad things on the outside. Environment is constantly teeming with bad things 24/7. Ink is alien. How does a thin living shield layer function at 100% if you fill it with alien chemical?

More importantly, you got any sources that substantiate the hypothesis that tats do not impair epidermis function? Systemic function?

It's like mind-altering drugs.
Common sense - if you have a complex electro-chemical organ that literally creates a reasoning entity, and if half the functions of that organ are not fully elucidated by science, and if you consume a chemical that alters the function of that organ, why would anyone think that function would return to a fully normal state after exposure to the chemical?
Evidence - strong correlation between consumption of mind-altering chemicals and mental illness.
Trend - societal incidence of mental illness is increasing significantly and consistently.

The fun thing about your brain is that it is capable of making sober rational decisions that counter same-source emotional compulsions, but it is not required to do so. You control it. You decide.

There has never been a weak, compromised 50-year old person laying slowly dying in a hospital bed crowing about how proud he or she was that they made terrible choices that shaved 40 good years off their life.

Not liking truth is irrelevant to truth. Doesn't matter. Not even a little bit.

Good luck.

Epidermis is largest human organ. Primary function is to keep bad things on the outside. Environment is constantly teeming with bad things 24/7. Ink is alien. How does a thin living shield layer function at 100% if you fill it with alien chemical?

More importantly, you got any sources that substantiate the hypothesis that tats do not impair epidermis function? Systemic function?

Common sense - if you have a complex electro-chemical organ that literally creates a reasoning entity, and if half the functions of that organ are not fully elucidated by science, and if you consume a chemical that alters the function of that organ, why would anyone think that function would return to a fully normal state after exposure to the chemical?
Evidence - strong correlation between consumption of mind-altering chemicals and mental illness.
Trend - societal incidence of mental illness is increasing significantly and consistently.

The fun thing about your brain is that it is capable of making sober rational decisions that counter same-source emotional compulsions, but it is not required to do so. You control it. You decide.

There has never been a weak, compromised 50-year old person laying slowly dying in a hospital bed crowing about how proud he or she was that they made terrible choices that shaved 40 good years off their life.

Good luck.
Ok that was interesting, better Than I thought it would be
So you’re saying that the skin is the biggest organ and when you introduce ink or chemicals into it that don’t dissipate , that they interfere with the function and longevity of the skin and it functions?

I dont have any ink btw

After the KKF knockout, I believe his coach said that another knockout would probably be curtains for his career. If Cody gets put to sleep anytime soon, I think it'll be the last we see of him. He'll keep going until then though. However, it's a bad sign if he can't cleanly beat Kelleher. I like Brian, but he's ultimately kind of a jobber at the end of the day.
He’s a tough out, he had some bad breaks and bad decisions go against him though
He’s no pushover

There's always BKFC...

<EdgyBrah>

Necktats has no chin anymore sadly, hang em up.
I’ll never forget how shocked I was when I first saw that neck
You don’t see that very much on regular citizens, usually ex convicts and crazy people

There is no reason at all to assume that exposure to alien chemicals will not impair organ function.

In a complex system of interrelated biological components, there is no reason to assume that alien chemicals will not affect systemic function.

There is however ample evidence that alien chemical exposure does affect organ and systemic function.

For tats, the only missing piece is specific controlled study of tats to specifically identify tat outcomes.

We don't know how smoking weed for 20 years affects people because we have not conducted a controlled study to find out.

We do know how drinking alcohol for 20 years affects people because multiple controlled studies to have been conducted to find out.

Any more, science follows money and popular opinion. The pursuit of knowledge and truth still persists, but has taken a backseat.

Nobody is studying the downside of weed because weed money comes from distribution, not critique, and, critiquing weed is highly unpopular.

This all started with unfounded aspersions cast at common sense assertions.

It's cool. Every person is entitled to think what they want.

Also, scale matters.

Getting high twice a year and getting a small ankle tat probably (as in statistics) will not have a significant systemic impact.

The context was ink-meister garbrandt's chin in a peak-cardio peak-impact sport.
Like, UFC MMA may be the most taxing and demanding mainstream sport in modern history. Only the best of the best can compete at that level. So potential systemic impact matters.

2 cents.

Good luck.

i‘m heavily tattooed and have lymph node cancer
this guy might be on to something lol
<EdgyBrah>

Crazy to think that he is now an undercard guy and would have, most likely, KO'd O'malley in his prime now he would get strarched within a round by sean.

Sad kinda he had the best Title Fight ever when he master classes Dominic Cruz, but fighters lose their chins. He was a very nice guy in person, he talked with me for a while when I met him in 2016. Cool guy good fighter, just remember Father Time is undefeated
I still don't know how he does that against Cruz but tends to show such little fight IQ in every other match. Kinda maddening

Hoping to see him get a big win.

Cody is damaged goods now
But I believe he's kind of fighter to go out on the shield
WAR Cody

Last chance at what? If the UFC sees value in him losing, they will continue to use him. Just ask all those former champs that ended their careers on a low note.

There is no reason at all to assume that exposure to alien chemicals will not impair organ function.

In a complex system of interrelated biological components, there is no reason to assume that alien chemicals will not affect systemic function.

There is however ample evidence that alien chemical exposure does affect organ and systemic function.

For tats, the only missing piece is specific controlled study of tats to specifically identify tat outcomes.

We don't know how smoking weed for 20 years affects people because we have not conducted a controlled study to find out.

We do know how drinking alcohol for 20 years affects people because multiple controlled studies to have been conducted to find out.

Any more, science follows money and popular opinion. The pursuit of knowledge and truth still persists, but has taken a backseat.

Nobody is studying the downside of weed because weed money comes from distribution, not critique, and, critiquing weed is highly unpopular.

This all started with unfounded aspersions cast at common sense assertions.

It's cool. Every person is entitled to think what they want.
It’s an interesting theory

Dillashaw the reaper, I'm guesing partly because he(TJ) was not ever really the UFC's favoured champ so Barao and Cody got pushed into rematches when they probably shouldnt have been.
The fact of the matter is , no one gave tj a chance at beating either one of them

He schooled them both

Back