News Francis Ngannou his 18-month-old son has passed away

Fucking horrible. Can't even imagine what Francis is going through right now. My daughter is 18 months right now it would kill me to lose her.

Fucking horrible. Can't even imagine what Francis is going through right now. My daughter is 18 months right now it would kill me to lose her.
Sitting outside with my little runts right now. I seriously don’t know how parents carry on. My inlaws are fucking weird but i give them a pass knowing they lost a 4 year old who was sick and dying from the moment he was born. Takes incredible courage to do your day to day like this

I'm the father of a 22 month son.
I cannot even imagine the pain!

I dont think I could keep going on but if I did, the joy of life would be over.

No father should suffer the pain of outliving their children.

My heart goes to Francis.

The absolute WORST thing that could ever befall a parent. Heart rips apart just thinking about it.
I wish nothing more than to take that pain from him… RIP little bud…

My sons are older now, but I couldn’t imagine feeling the pain and sorrow that would accompany them passing now, let alone at such a young age. Those so young have never given anyone anything to be upset about, or have truly negative feelings associated to them. Fuck

My daughter just turned 1 last week. She is my world. I literally can’t imagine my life without her or the pain I would feel if I ever lost her, I don’t wish that on my worst enemy. RIP to Francis’ son and I hope he is able to spend this time with family.

As a new father of a 1 week old, my heart just rips out thinking about the pain he and others constantly deal with. The world is not fair and all I can do is send a prayer to him and everyone else that they find some sense of resolve and keep living with a purpose.

RIP lil Ngannou
<mma1>

I have a 3 1/2 year old and a 19 month old boy,this is the worst nighmtare to a man,trully sad for him.

I didn't even know Francis had a son. This shit is so tragic. Life really ain't fair man. I hope he can find peace someday and that he has good people around him to support him during these times.

Can't think of anything worse. RIP little one and hope Frank can manage to cope in the best way he can.

Regardless if you like him or not, a parent outliving their child has to be rough. Poor guy.

Back