Feldman has to sign Barberena and make him vs Perry ASAP

lerobshow

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
What y'all think of a Bryan Barberena vs Mike Perry fight in BKFC?

I'm 100% sold on it. That would be a very big & solid fight for them.

Thoughts?

Perry is beyond that level of fight in the BKFC. Barberena doesn’t have a big enough name. There are many other people with bigger names they could entice.

But seriously..

Does Perry vs Barberena sound like a ME you’d pay $50 for to buy the ppv?

Didn’t think so.

1714415008058.gif

Perry is beyond that level of fight in the BKFC. Barberena doesn’t have a big enough name. There are many other people with bigger names they could entice.

But seriously..

Didn’t think so.
He just fought Thiago Alves, Barbarena is up his ally.

Feldman is a master speaker. I’m sure he can convince him.

But seriously..

Didn’t think so.

View attachment 1041791
Sure he doesn't have the name value per say. But stylewise? that would be a great fight.

They are just looking for big names. I don't even think Perry has fought anyone ranked in BKFC yet.

Nah.

Thiago Alvez
Eddie Alvarez
Luke Rockhold
MVP

Perry has worked his way to the top of the food chain at this point.
Barberena fought in the UFC sure, but at this point, he's miles away from Perry.

It sounds fucking nuts, but Perry is a big Dog now. Dude fought hard to get here.

Nah.

Thiago Alvez
Eddie Alvarez
Luke Rockhold
MVP

Perry has worked his way to the top of the food chain at this point.
Barberena fought in the UFC sure, but at this point, he's miles away from Perry.

It sounds fucking nuts, but Perry is a big Dog now. Dude fought hard to get here.
2024 Thiago Alves is arguably worse than Barberena, the man went out losing to Laureano Staropoli.

Imo they should give Bryan a fight against someone else first to see where he's at, and to get in actual shape. Him as a MW was just depressing to watch.

2024 Thiago Alves is arguably worse than Barberena, the man went out losing to Laureano Staropoli.

Imo they should give Bryan a fight against someone else first to see where he's at, and to get in actual shape. Him as a MW was just depressing to watch.
Alves shit the bed but he is def a much bigger name. Barbarena needs to build himself up to fight Mike. Mike ain't putting his platinum kingdom up against this dude unless he provides the bkfc highlight footage first.

Sounds like Barbarena got a sherdog account.

Perry needs a real challenge now. This fight went too easy

Barbarena isn't famous. He could be a very last option.

Back