Media Conor McGregor's New Spar Shows 200 Fight IQ

Is he looking good?

• Total voters
Not super impressive when the other guy doesn't look like he's ever trained in his life
That is you. The other guy is solid. Just Conor is a champion.

Conor looks good here. But good luck vs ranked UFC fighters. You're as good as your opponent lets you be.

He should KO Chandler.. Although if it goes past the 1st round I wouldn't be surprised if he fades really bad after 1 round. But if I was to bet I'd bet Conor by KO. Chandler doesnt have much fight IQ he will run/jump into Conors left fist

Conors style is not meant to look pretty. He is an opportunistic fighter. To be honest I thought he looked good there.

LOL at the fat amateur bum in the blue shirt.

Conor like to boost his confidence beating cans in the gym.
His gym is full of irish giggly yes men thay are star struck, the last real sparring partner that was gonna give it to him was probably artem.

His coach too stopped disciplining him now he's cashing the money he knows that ego os too big to rule in he'll only lose mcgregor if he tries to tell him what he really needs to do

Looks like Conor telegraphed every power punch by moving his front foot early and on a few put himself off balance. Also, no evidence that Conor is actually able to move well in sparring, which has been a recurring theme in the videos his team has released.

Chandler by KO Round 2, and Chandler will pocket 30% of McGregor's purse due to Conor missing weight.

He actually looked good though. Shades of old Conor.

*Ducks and runs for cover*

Lets see what haters have to say after islam crumbles inside one
Nobody can take that left hand...
(Except for LW Dustin twice, Khabib, Nate Diaz twice, and Holloway so far)

In all reality Conor is HUGE and probably cant make 155 anymore.. he should go straight to MW, starch Dricus and then to LHW to show Pereira who the real K1 level striker is.

Chandler should starch him, Conor hasn't looked very good for a long time.

People are basing this matchup off the Chad Mendes and Eddie Alverez fights which were 8-9 YEARS AGO. Conor has never looked good at WW, his power is overrated, and his gas tank will be even worse.

I can understand if you think Conor is just going to land something crazy in the first round, he's still snappy and quick with his left. But as a martial artist Chandler is way too much for Conor (at this point). I think people will be very surprised in this fight. Conor has always gotten cracked by guys like Chad Mendes and Eddie Alverez, he was just younger, faster, more active, more durable, and could command a lot of respect in the cage. The same way that Chandler walked down Dustin and had him in all sorts of shit, will be the same thing he does to Conor except it should be more than enough to overwhelm him.

We know that Chandler will go through the fire, this is his dream fight. We also know it only takes 2-3 minutes of ground and pound, or one big shot to completely drop Conor's odds of victory to nothing. So, it comes down to either you believe Conor will land the magical KO coming off a three-year layoff and signs of serious drug abuse, or that Chandler will land just one big shot, or get an easy clinch that results in a takedown (2-3 min of brutal GnP).

This is one of the times where the commission has to step in before he kills someone with one of those lethal uppercuts.

Chandler in 1.
Connor gassed in 1, Chandler giggles his way to a finish in 2... Joe doesn't bother to interview Connor after the fight...

do you think they actually try against him????????????????
<36><36><36>

Back