Media Colby Covington: "Ian Garry Hasn't Shown Me He's Serious, STILL Have Unfinished Business With Leon"

Brother it doesn't matter what I think. I think Colby should fight down, become a serious man, stop talking about dead fathers and sign petitions for women's rights. Colby doesn't have to listen to me.
Lol so you have nothing. Ok.

colby didn’t fight enough in his prime. Left a ton of money on the table. He will be getting koed in his 40s for a check now
BKFC will be calling him in a year or two.

Imagine a world where Mike Perry beats Colby Covington bloody.

Last time Clobby beat a ranked fighter in the UFC WW top 30, you were getting your first summer job at 16 working in Mcdonalds @Luthien

il_fullxfull.5386825437_bml7.jpg

Brother it doesn't matter what I think. I think Colby should fight down, become a serious man, stop talking about dead fathers and sign petitions for women's rights. Colby doesn't have to listen to me.
women's rights?

What right do men have that women don't have in Colbys home country?

Because he's coming off a loss? Ian Garry is undefeated and 7-0 in the UFC, Colby has no wins over anyone in the top 15. Lol, who do you think he should fight? The only fighters ranked above him are Usman (2-0 over him), Belal (up for a title shot next), and Shavkat (who he's scared to fight). So obviously he has to fight down unless he somehow has the stones to accept a fight with Shavkat, which is clearly a fight he doesnt want.
So? His ranking includes his loss and he’s still way ahead of Garry in terms of ranking.

The principle that people should only fight people ranked above them is dumb, but Gary said it himself.

Good old Hodgetwins, type of black people i would trust in the US!

Because Colby is 2-3 in his last 5 and coming off a loss and Garry is undefeated and on a 7 fight winning streak in the UFC.
So? He’s still ranked above Gary. If he wants to play the ranking game he shouldn’t complain if others do the same.

So? He’s still ranked above Gary. If he wants to play the ranking game he shouldn’t complain if others do the same.
In literally every single fight involving a ranked fighter, one of them has to fight down.

A fighter in a winning streak is not expected to fight a lower ranked opponent. A fighter coming off a loss is.

So? His ranking includes his loss and he’s still way ahead of Garry in terms of ranking.

The principle that people should only fight people ranked above them is dumb, but Gary said it himself.
His ranking is completely undeserved. He hasn't fought a single person in the entire top 15. In fact he only has a single win over someone currently in the division, Max Griffin, 8 years ago.

Lol who do you think his other options are? I literally just named everyone ranked above him. Unless he gains the balls to call out Shavkat, Garry is his best option.

No he's not. He's #4 and Garry's #7. Now I realize 3 might seem like an insurmountable number to count to for you, but it's pretty low to the rest of us

The only thing stupid here is your defense of Colby and your lack of understanding why a guy who is winning fights up and a guy who is losing fights down. That's what Garry said and we ALL get that principle...

except you, for some reason

Yes yes, we all can't wait for this October so we can celebrate the 50 year anniversary of women being allowed to get credit cards without a man's signature and the 36th year of them being able to get business loans without a man's signature and we all hope at some point we can toast to their ability of asking for a parasitic organism to be removed without a whole legal process there, but really the only parasite this thread should be discussing is Colby and how he sucks on the lifeblood of the rankings. The WW division should have taken a RU-486 years ago

Who's Colby to be putting any stipulations or conditions for accepting a fight? Just the fact he's gone to the trouble of making a dumbass video for Ian Garry and trashing the fighter when he can show that Garry has a name that carries and is recognized by you. So stop assing around in search of more aging fighters and fight this kid dogging you down.

No it’s a fact
I suggest you look up the meaning of the word "fact", assuming you're not too stupid to understand it.

Colby did not beat Burns which is one of Usman's wins, plus two of Usman's wins are against Colby in their head-to-head match up, making his wins way more impressive. Those are facts. So when you say they have the "same" wins, it's either you're trolling, or you're just an idiot.

Back