PBP Bellator Championship Series: Paris 'Mix vs. Magomedov 2', Fri. 5/17, 12 PM ET/9 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Dude's scrambling in slow motion now. He's too strong to keep on his back, but he's too tired to stand up all the way.

Agreed! I think he would do his fight game more favour if he didn't come in at the HW limit

Very impressive hairline for Colgan. Gouti is definitely outmatched in that respect.

Nice foot stomps. Colgan should stomp his hands next. Hand stomps.

Colgan vs Barnaoui could have been a good fight
Gouti is dominated here

Trabelsi will do exactly the same thing to Acosta and Sutherland was able to get up while Despaigne had no idea how to do it
Not a chance. He couldn't keep a fat Scottish man down who already had 2 decision losses. Sutherland didn't have a clue, literally just stood up

Are we live? How to watch in the UK?

Not a chance. He couldn't keep a fat Scottish man down who already had 2 decision losses. Sutherland didn't have a clue, literally just stood up
Why Acosta never tried to go to the Olympics? It's not like the DR is known for its wrestling. It should have been pretty easy if he has a better wrestling than someone that qualified for the Olympic Games
Despaigne had absolutely no idea how to start to stand up

I missed anything good? Just woke up, work fucking sucked last night.

He seems recovered, but he is 0-2. Landau is tough as fuck, though.

Alright, this guy is making me look dumb. He might have this.

Back