Anybody remember Tuesday Night Fights on USA?

Hello, yes, I remember Tuesday night fights on USA. Is very nice!

Od0QRnzwRBYmDU3eEO.webp

My Dad watched it when I was a kid. Wish they had them on youtube or something.

IMO ProBox is today's version of Tuesday Night Fights.

TNF had undeniable charm that will probably never be matched.

Fight Night at the Forum was quality as well. I used watch a ton of it as a kid. Now that I think of it, Fight Night at Forum might be a better comparison for ProBox than TNF but hopefully y'all know what I mean.

Man. There used to be all types of boxing years ago...

Yep watched it in the early 90”s till it went off air in my high school days would tape them all on VHS every week unfortunately I recorded over a lot of them I had a lot of crazy fights , don’t think todays fans would appreciate it as much because they’d be complaining about stepping it up ,fighting for titles etc etc….

It was a show showcasing mostly prospects I think Golota made his debut on it it’s a good to see fighters how they slowly progressed on it , Im not sure the way most mainstream fans are now that they’d show the patience to appreciated actual boxing ?

All they do is cry nowadays, I think Bowe had that crazy fight with Tillery when he clotheslined him out of the ring ? Lol,

IMO ProBox is today's version of Tuesday Night Fights.

TNF had undeniable charm that will probably never be matched.

Fight Night at the Forum was quality as well. I used watch a ton of it as a kid. Now that I think of it, Fight Night at Forum might be a better comparison for ProBox than TNF but hopefully y'all know what I mean.
I think DAZN has a seperate boxing thing with just prospects ? There’s a lot of boxing content and it’s definitely not appreciative all I still see is if fans don’t know someone they won’t tune in , a boxing broadcast on regular channel would help I think PBC was supposed to somewhat do that but they didn’t do much for boxing to grow it in fact they stopped many big fights , the opposite.

DAZN is doing USA boxing program with Al Bernstein I guess showcasing the U.S talent ? Idk .

My Dad watched it when I was a kid. Wish they had them on youtube or something.

This was a good one , Holmes and Rocky get into after the fight doing interviews out of the ring this was comedy gold …this guy was also in that Diggs Town boxing movie and Mike Tyson 1994 movie I think he played himself in that one .

Tuesday Night Fights was my introduction to boxing as far as learning about the world of boxing outside of the household names. Absolutely loved it.

Before my time but I really liked ESPN2 Friday night fights. Mostly prospects and a few well known names with a title on rare occasions. They would have up to date segments on the bigger fights and good in studio discussions.

Everytime i hear Green day time of your life i remember that sad day USA cancelled Tuesday Night Fights. That was Boxings glory days. Soo many good fighters/fights came out of that show.
I used to be a Green Day fan when I was younger. It made me feel like a rebel. Just wanted to share that with you.

I remember those fights within these clips.

Courage Tshabalala vs Darryl Wilson
Jesse James Hughes' come from behind KOs
Brian Barbosa living up to his bull nickname
Vinny Paz's comeback fights
Jimmy Thunder being a staple fighter
Riddick Bowe vs Elijah Tillery
Butterbean

Nearly everyone's comeback fights from Foreman, Holmes, and Mugabe

Back