Media Aljamain Sterling: "I'd Bet My Life Savings" On Beating Sean O'Malley in Rematch

This dude stays with the excuses then complains about fans giving him a hard time. Smdh!

Last edited:
I wouldn't take that bet. Aljo is too chinny. I could see him winning the entire fight if he stuck to grappling and getting clipped in the later rounds. I wouldnt bet even $5 bucks.

It's a good tactic.

He's not beating Topuria, but if he did get that fight and somehow won, and has been talking about Suga as well the whole time, then they could easily sell the rematch as a superfight.
I think it would be hard to sell anyone in the world that Aljo was one part of a "superfight"

UFC champ Aljamain Sterling is ready to silence the doubts
"You have the biggest dick among all your friends"

bro move the fk on ur not even in the same div. I would get if u were in the same division talking this shit but there little points to this now. Ur about 2 nice wins away from getting a shot at a new division.

I would ♥️ to see that rematch at 135 or 145 i wouldn't sleep on aljo winning

Because the UFC did him dirty with negotiations, if this was boxing that wouldn't have happened. Pure pure pure clown shit

Because boxing has automatic rematch clauses. Who the hell wants to see that?

Go away Alja, nobody likes you, you will never be champ again.

Reactions: YSB
Last time he said something like that he beat Yan pretty handily.

But if that's what he wanted to do this time, then going to 145 was kind of a stupid approach.

Back