Media Alex Goatan being a man of integrity as usual

I find it insane this guy has haters. He fights often, is a dual champ, dethroned a dominant champ we all hated and every fight is awesome. His highlight reel alone is incredible. He should be universally beloved but a bunch of people dream of some mythical GOAT wrestler wet blanketing him for some reason.
Its the same reason alot of veteran fighters like Weidman, Bisping, Cormier, etc. still doubt and underrate him. Hes a glitch in the system, a kickboxer with so few mma fights shouldnt be able to take over the ufc like that in their minds. It must be because hes being fast track, Dana White privilege or whatever.

Izzy was and still is a cringey weirdo who was in boring fights. I respect that he fought often and didn’t duck guys but that’s it.

Alex is the champ everybody has been crying for and we get him now they’re dreaming up imaginary scenarios where he loses to a boring, wet blanket because they’re mad he got “fast tracked”.
Cmon Izzy gave us banger fights. That romero one was bad but the rest was good. Especially considering that Leon Edwards has been the face of WW

I find it insane this guy has haters. He fights often, is a dual champ, dethroned a dominant champ we all hated and every fight is awesome. His highlight reel alone is incredible. He should be universally beloved but a bunch of people dream of some mythical GOAT wrestler wet blanketing him for some reason.
I dislike the Poatards that over-rate him and say that he can beat Jones and Fedor with a single title defense on his resume.

That being communicated, he is a spectacular fighter and has sealed his spot as T20 OAT. I was only on Team Hill that last fight because we are from the same state lol. Hill actually did a great job at watching those leg kicks but he couldn't keep his head also plugged in on Alex's hands as well. Poatan is just too overwhelming for anybody in that weightclass to keep up with on the feet. So seeing how he stylistically holds up against a grappler would be a change of pace and a greater challenge for him imo.

Izzy was a great champ who fought often, and fought anyone. I don't have social media so I don't follow if fighters are "cringy". Yes Izzy had some boring fights but so did Anderson Silva gsp and Jon Jones.

As a fighter he does every single thing right. Alex is great and I appreciate him very much, but that is not to detract from izzy. Izzy is the best champion the UFC has seen in the last 10 years.

I only began to root against adesayna after he tried to call dricus a pussy for not fighting him on 7 weeks notice after fighting Whittaker, before that he was nothing other than a class champion.
Izzy was champ but he was never a class champ. He's always been a whiney asshole and then he went on camera fondling his dogs penis and entered the disgusting weirdo category on top of everything else.

Izzy was champ but he was never a class champ. He's always been a whiney asshole and then he went on camera fondling his dogs penis and entered the disgusting weirdo category on top of everything else.
there are very few classy champs in general. a lot of them are unfortunately narcisstic assholes that are incredible at their job which makes champs like pantoja, poatan and even aspinall so special. They are down to fight any top contenders and give credit when its due.

I dislike the Poatards that over-rate him and say that he can beat Jones and Fedor with a single title defense on his resume.

That being communicated, he is a spectacular fighter and has sealed his spot as T20 OAT. I was only on Team Hill that last fight because we are from the same state lol. Hill actually did a great job at watching those leg kicks but he couldn't keep his head also plugged in on Alex's hands as well. Poatan is just too overwhelming for anybody in that weightclass to keep up with on the feet. So seeing how he stylistically holds up against a grappler would be a change of pace and a greater challenge for him imo.
No one has ever said that

Izzy was and still is a cringey weirdo who was in boring fights. I respect that he fought often and didn’t duck guys but that’s it.

Alex is the champ everybody has been crying for and we get him now they’re dreaming up imaginary scenarios where he loses to a boring, wet blanket because they’re mad he got “fast tracked”.

Yes, fast tracked and an "easy" path. From his 3rd fight onward, everyone was either a future, current, or former champion.

"BuT hE DiDdInT FyTe AnY WrAsSlErz!"

He himself is pretty hard to hate. Uncontroversial, fun style, active champion. I think the only way you can dislike him is the fanboys. But that really goes for every fighter that is popular enough to have them.

Only haters he has are those who are fans of Izzy.

"BuT He HaSnT FaCeD AnY WrAsSlErS IzZy HaS FaCeD" they aren't even contenders or Izzy left overs/or ex-champions in the division.

It'd be nice to have more of the stoic silent badasses like Alex instead of the cringy, zoomer, tiktok, social media, loud mouths that flood combat sports these days.

womp womp Izzy was in boring fights because I'm a simpleton that only watches the UFC to satisfy my bloodlust instead of being able to appreciate the art of hitting and not getting hit

Poatan nuthuggers are officially the new worst fanbase, delusional as fuck

Never Forget:

dpkBD5.gif

I liked Izzy. Anyone who hated Izzy is JUST as bad as those who hate Alex.
Not really..

Can you show me a Tweet where Alex said the following..

Israel Adesanya

@Stylebender
Fun Fax!
📠
After my UFC debut at #UFC221, in the locker room while taking my cup and undies off I had precum stringing out my weewee.
1:10 AM · Jun 5, 2019

Fun fax if you’re a creepy dude, maybe? You understand the part where HE is saying, and doing this shit in public, right? People aren’t making shit up. These are all FACTS.

How about Alex dry humping another dude in the octagon after beating him? I’m pretty sure Alex has never done that. What normal healthy adjusted adult does shit like this, clown?

How about wanking a dog, and actually posting it on the internet? Nothing creepy about that at all, right? If you’re a creep. I haven’t seen Alex doing that.

Or him promising to drop whomever like the “twin towers”? Only to come out, and point fight? I haven’t seen Alex saying cringey shit like that.

Please.. If you have sources for Alex ever doing anything like that stuff. I’d like to see them. But I don’t think they exist.

34 year old Izzy clowned Pereira’s kid just over a year ago for something the boy did seven years earlier when the kid was EIGHT years old.

Nothing petty, or fucked up about that, right?

He’s a creepy dude that says he grew a boob because he supposedly smokes too much weed.

Personally, I have not grown a boob, or anything else from decades of smoking weed. And don’t know a single person that ever happened to.

And it makes one wonder.. What may have caused that to happen to such a young guy in his mma prime (29 - 30 years old, I believe).

Something caused that to happen, and weed has nothing to do with it. Otherwise at least Nate, and I would be wearing Double D Manziers, ffs. A few others in here too, I bet.

Israel Adesanya reveals flabby pectoral muscle that went viral at UFC 253 was due to 'smoking too much weed' in build-up to fight and doctors have told him to stop - but he's refused​

You’re usually a great poster. But defending this creep?

Well actually you’re right about one thing. In a post you made earlier. I will ALWAYS remember Izzy for doing all of those things, and more.

Nope.

He’s a creep of the highest order. And there are MANY reasons to dislike him. And Alex has nothing to do with any of them. I knew he was a creep from his “pre-cum”UFC debut. How could anybody not know?

And I thank Jan for shutting that clown down and keeping him from getting a second belt. And Jan was an underdog in that fight.

Not one single fighter I support has ever done any of those things. And I don’t remotely understand being an actual fan of such a creepy guy. And there’s only one explanation for it..

1714414528112.gif

Back