***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Mavs better hope that Luka's knee gets quite a bit better by game 1.

Cause his game in the paint is operating at like 30% of it's potential.

He hasn't really been able to pull the ball on the floor and ankle break / bamboozle defenders in the paint like he's used to (too hobled). It's such an important part of his game.

Hopefully three days rest will help.

They'll need every break they can get to beat these Wolves. They're a badass team.

Mavs better hope that Luka's knee gets quite a bit better by game 1.

Cause his game in the paint is operating at like 30% of it's potential.

He hasn't really been able to pull the ball on the floor and ankle break / bamboozle defenders in the paint like he's used to (too hobled). It's such an important part of his game.

Hopefully three days rest will help.

They'll need every break they can get to beat these Wolves. They're a badass team.
Look at this shit. Posting a clip from a season ago with Kyrie 4 games in as a Maverick. Also didn’t post a mavs highlight at all lol

The bias is real

Look at this shit. Posting a clip from a season ago with Kyrie 4 games in as a Maverick. Also didn’t post a mavs highlight at all lol

The bias is real

Yeah nba media has been getting pretty boring lately, need a better balance of actual substance with entertainment.

Too many talking heads just pushing recycled narratives. It's boring when most of what they're saying is either wrong, or lies.

Currently Tim Legler and Chiney Ogwumike are the only two i'm finding bearable.. they're pretty unbiased and seem to have clear readings on what's happening in the games.

Yeah nba media has been getting pretty boring lately, need a better balance of actual substance with entertainment.

Too many talking heads just pushing recycled narratives. It's boring when most of what they're saying is either wrong, or lies.

Currently Tim Legler and Chiney Ogwumike are the only two i'm finding bearable.. they're pretty unbiased and seem to have clear readings on what's happening in the games.
As much as the bias has been for the Twolves, the ESPN bias for the Knicks yesterday was sickening.

The bias is real

This series is going to be so fuckin intense.

Would have been happy with the Nuggets, but I feel like the Wolves are a more exciting opponent.

As much as the bias has been for the Twolves, the ESPN bias for the Knicks yesterday was sickening.

Not to carry on too much.

But part of it has to be ratings analytics.

There's a bunch of marketing people sitting round a boardroom, analysing what's trending, and speculating on what's bringing in views and directing / providing recommendations on narratives / what to talk about to producers and presenters...

Dollaz make sense..

I hope he's embarrassed, his inability to adjust a gameplan, develop a bench, and use timeouts correctly to stop a run are a huge reason why the team is out.

I want to be mad that my team is out but they in no way deserved to advance, Malone and Murray also don't know how to shut their mouth which makes them easy targets lol.

Murray all in all had a terrible playoffs this year taking a lot of luster off his "playoff riser" and best "non-all star" casual fans mantle. His PER was below average at a measley 12 and he had a negative BPM. Jokic was for the most part great, and AG did his part but Murray and MPJ all in all were nowhere near their pay grades.

You know how far off the rails a conversation has to be for Kendrick Perkins to be the voice of reason?

Perk is so stupid ESPN has to surround him with very stupid people too so he doesn't stand out much. Journalism/punditry these days is no different than listening to randoms in a bar talk sports.

My two cents is Wolves at -180 vs. Mavericks isn't very attractive for me to pick the Wolves. Would have to get to -140 ish. Styles make fights lol tho friendly-rigged advantage goes to Minnesota . Though sports gambling is for fools anyways.

Not to carry on too much.

But part of it has to be ratings analytics.

There's a bunch of marketing people sitting round a boardroom, analysing what's trending, and speculating on what's bringing in views and directing / providing recommendations on narratives / what to talk about to producers and presenters...

Dollaz make sense..

Its all contrived. Whenever big corporations and "dollaz" are involved the result is manipulation and half-truth.

Back