***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

some people take this forum way too seriously lol. Imagine getting so upset all the time yikes

some people take this forum way too seriously lol. Imagine getting so upset all the time yikes
Then why do you enable him by liking all his posts?

Btw: This is NBA discussion, we're in the playoffs. Some people may actually want to talk about that instead of 1996

Then why do you enable him by liking all his posts?

Btw: This is NBA discussion, we're in the playoffs. Some people may actually want to talk about that instead of 1996
That’s funny, check your post history. Good on you for outing yourself though lmao. Take the bait everytime.

Btw I rarely ever bring up MJ or the plumber era like you and your cronies do every single day. So look in the mirror.

That’s funny, check your post history. Good on you for outing yourself though lmao. Take the bait everytime.

Btw I rarely ever bring up MJ or the plumber era like you and your cronies do every single day. So look in the mirror.
Yep, always bait with you guys. It's SO EASY.

Responded to you twice now, ITS SUCH GOOD BAIT BRO

Vagg is upset. Lol at trying to stick up for your boyfriend ;)

You're more than free to point to any time when I've been in an actual discussion with someone and purposely not hit reply.

In fact, what you're doing here is projecting onto others what you do time and time again. Keep at it. Very enjoyable to watch.
Lmao you destroyed those losers. Hopefully him and his boyfriend are done after tonight.

Yep, always bait with you guys. It's SO EASY.

Responded to you twice now, ITS SUCH GOOD BAIT BRO
Hey look 3rd quote of mine that you’ve used today. Sorry I’m not going to be your bf like Revo, no matter how many times you use my quotes/references.

Anddddd I never even mentioned you yet you replied to me twice. Are you spiraling today? Name calling and insults are flying today. Seek help

Hey look 3rd quote of mine that you’ve used today. Sorry I’m not going to be your bf like Revo, no matter how many times you use my quotes.

Anddddd I never even mentioned you yet you replied to me twice. Are you spiraling today? Name calling and insults are flying today. Seek help
Your lack of self awareness is just as obscene as the other two. Unreal.

Although we knew that after you were shitting on a special olympian and instead of just admitting you fucked up you doubled down to show youre a real piece of shit

You have more posts of pure try hard garbage than the whole forum combined.
Fucking NFL CTE goon reject you’ve been exposed as the dumbest caveman around on your 5th account.

You have more posts of pure try hard garbage than the whole forum combined.
Fucking NFL CTE goon reject you’ve been exposed as the dumbest caveman around
Damn bruh I thought you liked me like a cousin

<{MingNope}>

Although we knew that after you were shitting on a special olympian and instead of just admitting you fucked up you doubled down to show youre a real piece of shit
Whenever someone brings it up to just respond with some stupid ass gifs or some other old dumbfuck glorifying Jordan. You're protected by your overinflated and unearned ego you're just begging to try and be credible. Its a personality disorder at this point.
Okay Mr. Hypocrite. Real classy coming from the guy who throws the word “retard” around this thread the most out of anyone and berating a guy he constantly says has a disorder. Talk about a lack of self awareness.

@The Servant Thunder are sweeping these cans tonight.

My hopes for this year were to be out of the play in, and to win a few games in a first round series. For them to be up 3-0 has completely exceeded my post season expectations, still need one more to move on, lets fucking go.

2nd round in the West is going to be a blood bath and will be absolutely sick!

lmao at bamboozled getting emotional . It’s all brewing up for an end of season account ban. Actually you’re lucky it’s a dead forum and mods don’t ban anyone anymore .

My hopes for this year were to be out of the play in, and to win a few games in a first round series. For them to be up 3-0 has completely exceeded my post season expectations, still need one more to move on, lets fucking go.

2nd round in the West is going to be a blood bath and will be absolutely sick!
Regardless of the teams making it, I think each series go a minimum of 6.

Back