2023 College Football Playoffs Discussion ***National Champion Michigan Wolverines*** Transfer Portal

Seriously? He was the head coach on Two a Days. Casual confirmed.

Im only a casual compared to you SEC obsessed weirdos, I'm an obsessed weirdo in all the normal parts of the country!

I have no idea who this person is so I just looked him up and it said he was fired from Pell City which sounds like a soccer team so I thought maybe he was a real life Ted Lasso( shout out to my homie @RollSonnenRoll ) but it turns out he's not
I once got rerouted to Pell City fighting traffic leaving Dega. I stopped there and ate the worst damn BBQ I’ve ever eaten in my life. They don’t deserve to be recognized by the state of Alabama for that and I’ve had heat with them ever since!

Pretty sure it was after the race that Sadler flipped
elliott-sadler-talladega.gif

I once got rerouted to Pell City fighting traffic leaving Dega. I stopped there and ate the worst damn BBQ I’ve ever eaten in my life. They don’t deserve to be recognized by the state of Alabama for that and I’ve had heat with them ever since!

Pretty sure it was after the race that Sadler flipped
elliott-sadler-talladega.gif

This is the post that epitomizes college football.

200w.gif

@Pliny Pete Your boy is at it again, I hope it's true so we can fire Napier with cause.

If everything is true the way he says it is then I dont blame him for trying to burn these snakes for trying to burn him but if he dont knock off all this yearly shenanigans the NCAA is gonna come together in an airport bathroom and put a hit on this kid just like the old story JR loves to tell about Vince lol

@My Spot I got a nice chuckle when i saw he hired Rusty Hardin, I wonder if ole Rusty has another bombshell Earth shattering life altering secret phone call recording tucked up his sleeve again like he did with Roger Clemens

<lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao>

@My Spot I got a nice chuckle when i saw he hired Rusty Hardin, I wonder if ole Rusty has another bombshell Earth shattering life altering secret phone call recording tucked up his sleeve again like he did with Roger Clemens

<lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao>
He also represented and represents Deshaun Watson.

<6>

@Pliny Pete Your boy is at it again, I hope it's true so we can fire Napier with cause.

If everything is true the way he says it is then I dont blame him for trying to burn these snakes for trying to burn him but if he dont knock off all this yearly shenanigans the NCAA is gonna come together in an airport bathroom and put a hit on this kid just like the old story JR loves to tell about Vince lol
Tough day at the office when you expect a $500,000 check and instead get a pink slip in the mail. I hope it was FedEx’d

eric-bischoff-raw.gif

116 teams ahead of Nebraska. This is so hard for me to wrap my head around since I started watching in the mid 90s. :eek:

Back