Zuffa still owns the UFC

My signature with my open challenge to TheRassler..

This is an open challenge to TheRassler. I'm challenging you to a fight. I will gladly travel to fight you. We can post it on youtube. It will be epic on Sherdog. I wouldn't even mind losing. But I want to punch your face.

PM with your general address. I will give you an approximate date when I can be there.

Yall should fight on neutral ground like the top of that mountain Condit be training at.

d3f1288c9d45a065aa84eefdb0091637.jpg

FINAL UPDATE...

I pm'd the bitch... @TheRassler. Told him I'd give him my Facebook on the condition he did not divulge me real name to Sherdog ( Which was taking a huge chance with this lying fuck... but I thought in private this prick might actually show some fucking honour ).

It has my skydiving and much, much, more on it.

I told him we could keep everything in private if he preferred. I told him I just wanted to punch him in the face. Instead of manning up. He shot his mouth off in here.

You can make up your own minds about the whole thing. But i don't lie. I don't feel I have a need to. And this fuck is the scummiest lying fucking cowardly douchebag on this site.

I have ignored him. Because I'm not gonna read another word from a fuck like him.

I'm not special, and I don't think I'm a badass. But this fucking clown has pissed me off with his lies for years and I called him on it.

If you feel the need to take a side. Knock yourselves out. But you need to understand. It had ZERO to do with any of you. I don't care about your opinion in this matter. It was about this prick, and myself. And win or lose I just wanted to punch him in his face. So much so that I was willing to travel to do it. Again... I told him in private... we could keep everything in private if he preferred. But I would have been willing to film and post the fight... win or lose.

If you have a sense of honour. You'll understand where I'm coming from. If you dont... well, I don't much give a fuck.

He's been " ignored ", as has another person. The topic is done. I will never mention it again. But in my heart, I know I called this bitch out. And he ducked me... PERIOD !

You all can make up your own minds about it. But I'd appreciate if nobody ever brought it up again. ... because its impossible to defend yourself against a coward that won't fight you.

And again... I'm no badass. Just a real man that says what he means, and means what he says. I do not think it's asking too much to expect the same from others.

This topic is FINISHED.

I thought that it was pretty widely known that it won't close until Sept/Oct at the earliest. They're probably doing due diligence stuff now. Its unlikely that a deal of this size would be called off at this stage. A lot of cheddar.

Lol @ "he ducked me"

How full of shit is this kid? Srsly.

Oh interesting, I don't know if the deal was for these assets too.

Are you being ridiculous? The deal was for Zuffa and its assets. The company, the property, the media and the contracts.

UFC is a name. That's all it is. There is no such thing as UFC Inc.

hahahah these 2 fuck wits going at it literally made my night!

Thanks dick heads! I was having a prick of a day until I read your retarded ramblings.

Keep it up!

I don't get why so many guys get worked up about lighter weights and WMMA.

Why does it bother you so much? If you're not into it, just don't watch those fights.

Im sure that once the deal is done they will give us the fight no one except one dude in this thread has been asking for.

The Guest vs The Razzler

Are you being ridiculous? The deal was for Zuffa and its assets. The company, the property, the media and the contracts.

UFC is a name. That's all it is. There is no such thing as UFC Inc.
I understand. Was remembering when the UFC bought pride they couldn't use the video assets for 3 years iirc, was thinking it was because they didn't buy that right away too and confused myself.

I think they realized they paid way too much, probably thought they were paying 4 million. million and billion sounds similar when said fast in conversation, easy mistake to make.

Back