Zuffa still owns the UFC

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
The Zuffa logo still appears in UFC broadcasts. This demonstrates that, despite the announcement, the sale has not closed yet. There's a tiny chance as per Meltzer and others that the sale may never become a done deal.

In any event, WME is not fully in charge of the UFC hence why we have not seen any major changes. Those are still to come.

They need to get rid of the 125 and 135 pound hobbits.

BooThisMan.gif

.......or more likely the sale was for Zuffa.....that way the new owners also have the rights to old the pride, SF, and WEC library

idgas.gif

Read my sig. This lying coward needs to go.

lol wtf of a signature is that?

My signature with my open challenge to TheRassler..

This is an open challenge to TheRassler. I'm challenging you to a fight. I will gladly travel to fight you. We can post it on youtube. It will be epic on Sherdog. I wouldn't even mind losing. But I want to punch your face.

PM with your general address. I will give you an approximate date when I can be there.

.......or more likely the sale was for Zuffa.....that way the new owners also have the rights to old the pride, SF, and WEC library
Oh interesting, I don't know if the deal was for these assets too.

As long as I get my foursome w/ megumi, rin, and cyborg, well who gives a fuck...

My signature with my open challenge to TheRassler..

This is an open challenge to TheRassler. I'm challenging you to a fight. I will gladly travel to fight you. We can post it on youtube. It will be epic on Sherdog. I wouldn't even mind losing. But I want to punch your face.

PM with your general address. I will give you an approximate date when I can be there.

You have the wig but didn't even tag @TheRassler so he could respond.

135 just got good.

Yeah...as someone already said I imagine the sale was for Zuffa. Even if it wasn't, things don't change over night in a business sale. I really doubt they would've announced it if it hadn't closed yet.

I was just curious because it was funny as fuk, nevermind.

There's nothing funny about it. This guy is the fucking biggest liar on this site. I'm calling him out. You think it's fucking funny ?

Back