Zuffa are foolish for not offering Fight Night cards for, say, $15

Coffee79

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cable is on it's way out. People are cutting the chord, and more and more UFC fans are illegally streaming Fight Night cards, let alone the PPVs.

The reason; Fox Sports 1 which shows the Fight Night cards isn't offered a la carte. It is usually part of a cable package which will run you $70/month.

I have everything I need of Netflix and Hulu Plus, and with Chromecast I get to sync it in HD to my TV.

When will the UFC get with the times and offer the Fight Night cards for a reasonable price online ? Imagine you could watch it in full HD on YouTube or off of UFC.com and then stream it legally on your chromecast to your TV.

Zuffa is losing money in the long run, in my opinion.

But isn't cable the cord? They can sorta jack up the bandwidth rates and force people back to cable :icon_chee

Get a VPN and subscribe to Fight Pass and you can watch the card.

Never did I ever expect to see a thread about someone suggesting the UFC raise their prices on Sherdog.

You can do that BTW...

They need to put all of the Fight Nights and FOX cards on Fight Pass is what they need to do. They can double the price if they do that.

Never would I pay $15 for this card. Conor vs Siver isn't worth it. Henderson vs Cowboy is the most valuable one on the card imo.

Fight Pass is just a First Row Sports knockoff with weaker content. It's not even worth it

I know this is going to be unpopular, but I see $15 as reasonable for PPV cards (with the quality of PPVs we see these days). I would never pay $15 for a Fight Night-quality card.

When the price of the product far exceeds the quality of the product, streaming is the only reasonable/logical decision.

id pay 8 dollars for a fight night card and 30 for a ppv

It's an idea TS. Shit I'd pay 20$ to see this card and take PTO tomorrow so I could have a few.

they should all be on fight pass, I havent owned a tv in years and pay a sub for fight pass but every god damn fight night is cable only except like 1 prelim fight nobody gives a shit about

Back