ZUFFA Appreciation Thread

Kingfarthur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Just rewatched "Fighting For A Generation" on FS1 before the MSU vs. Baylor game.

Wow, what a great documentary first off. But it really makes me appreciation the Fertitta's so much more and how they stuck with and had faith in the sport of MMA.

I know they haven't been perfect. Over saturation, too many rematches, the Reebok deal. But guys, they've done so much for MMA, and I appreciate every ounce they've put into it.

Post how you feel about ZUFFA overall, and don't be afraid to offer constructive criticism.

Here's my contribution: Lower the number of events down to the 25-30 range.

diaz_fingers.gif

I appreciate MMA, not the promoters.

We need bigger cards, less fights in my opinion. I don't mind waiting for overall higher quality cards if we cut some fights from TUF Brazil/China fighters who aren't even in the hope of making a top 25 run.

UFC gave me $10 off my next PPV for being a loyal fightpass subscriber. So to anyone that said fightpass isn't worth it, put that i your pipe and smoke it!

Conor bless

UFC gave me $10 off my next PPV for being a loyal fightpass subscriber. So to anyone that said fightpass isn't worth it, put that i your pipe and smoke it!

Haha, I read that in Dr. Evil's voice. Conor bless you

Confirmed: Kingfarthur is a Zuffa shill

Shout out to Zuffa, UFC, and Dana White. Keep up the good work and making us happy. I'm very proud of you all putting in the long hours and hard work. Word.

- I Hate You

Fuck Zuffa, they don't give a fuck about the MMA-Fighters and fighting Culture.
They only Holla at the Dolla!

Never understood the Zuffa hate. Would you guys prefer the boxing model? I sure as hell wouldn't. Zuffa isn't perfect, but who is?

Best mma company putting on the best cards with great frequency.

Thank you zuffa.

We're all fucked If zuffa goes down.
We won't get any proper matchup's for a long time.
Different fighters will be under different banners.

A monopoly in this case might not be good for the fighter but it's great for the fans.

Fighters wouldn't have a place to fight and make money if it wasn't for Zuffa & the UFC.

Back