Zuck trying to act human... failing miserably

The Spiner was just a prototype. The Zuck is much more advanced, able to interact with Humans on a daily basis. The Zuck's AI allows it to learn from and manipulate the Humans while downloading data in preparation for the coming Singularity.

Asperger’s syndrome on T.V.
1A66894F-A0CB-4071-B365-73C47201C59A.jpeg

Asperger’s Syndrome in real life...

A34BAE5B-E02F-4BB1-959A-3D0EB885D1EA.jpeg

It was interesting that the Saudi crown prince Mr Bone Saw wouldn’t put on business clothing for any world leader but he would for Zuckerberg.

"Once the animal carcass reaches a temperature sufficient to destroy bacteria and viruses that would pose a threat to my empire, I will consume the flesh to replenish my stores of energy."

K7snnLCl.png

I'd never trust BBQ from a jew. Nobody who keeps kosher should be anywhere near a smoker.

So when your best friend cheats you out of billions and forces you out of a company you helped start, you're just going to sit back and say "it's cool, he's just a socially awkward computer nerd."

And when you hire a programmer to develop your website, and he builds it, but then decides he likes it and wants to keep it, I guess that's just socially awkward computer nerd behavior.

And when he lies constantly. Again and again. And then delivers a fake canned apology every time he gets caught, but then just repeats the cycle again. I guess that's just what socially awkward computer nerds do, right?
that business. the dude was a loose end. Doesnt mean hes a sociopath. thats like calling an MMA fighter a sociopath for their willingness to beat another man's ass for a check. its business, dont take it personally.

Also, I work in tech. most programmers apply programming logic to life logic. When programming if something isnt as efficient as another route, you take the more efficient route. He probably has a hard time not applying that logic to everything else. the dude is a programming savant. that mindset translates over well into business.

dtsh21r1s0nz.png

He's still trying to get the walking like a human thing down

Doesn’t he own a Hawaii island

Gtfo with that shorty backyard

Awkward. That was like watching Trump trying to do sit ups.

Back