ZST GRAPRING video - subwrestling matches

judogido

Aussie!, Aussie!, Aussie! ...
Reaction score
New ZST videos, ZST is similar to PRIDE. Most clips are MMA with some groundwork.

The last video (GT-F) is grappling only. Have a look at it - some great action.

www.zst.jp

Although - it is a GRAPRING tournament?

FYI - I think the difference of this MMA is there are no headshots while on the ground. Makes for better grappling if it DOES go to ground.

The last link "GT-F" is the full grappling one.

also there is no closed guard in zst mma matches.

and this kind of submission grappling is way more exciting than any other kind, imo.

flyingknee16 said:
also there is no closed guard in zst mma matches.

and this kind of submission grappling is way more exciting than any other kind, imo.

Yeah - I'll agree there. Lots of action...

CDhamil said:
Whats the reason for no closed guard??
more action and passing, more sweeps and reversals...... sounds pretty exciting to me.

from my understand you cant close guard to stall . . . but i've read in many places that there is pretty much no closed guard, so it pushes the action.

I think you can close it for a second to reposition or do some thing, but if you keep it crossed for more than a couple of seconds with out climbing or using it in some way you get carded....

Good stuff.

I despair of teaching these guys English though.

I dont get how some people dont find subwrestling entertaining when you see groundfighting like in the GT-F clip

judogido said:
I dont get how some people dont find subwrestling entertaining when you see groundfighting like in the GT-F clip

they only showed the highlights though

Back