Zookeeper Gabe, what the hell is this?

It's a decomposed whale, big shark, yadda yadda. Come on guys. Possible that it could be a yet to be identified species but more likely the former.

Do you think there's any possibility of genuine cryptids existing in the deep ocean that we haven't discovered yet?

IIRC people thought Giant Squid were mythical and Coelocanth were extinct so "you're saying there's a chance" right?
I’m pretty damn sure there’s some big scary stuff in the ocean we have no idea about. But these cases are almost always something that is known and the conspiracy theorists always want to shit on them. Even when dna is taken, their answer is well that was faked.

How do they know it was some animal? I don't see any distinguishing features. It could just be a garbage ball that washed ashore.

That's a set of rugs bunched together ,not even an animal. Svetlana Dyady issues just needed some views

I think I had that at a sushi bar in Tokyo once.

With global warming, I guess it’s highly possible that a wooly mammoth that was frozen into a glacier has melted out and washed up,

But it’s more than likely some big whale or something decomposing

Do you think there's any possibility of genuine cryptids existing in the deep ocean that we haven't discovered yet?

IIRC people thought Giant Squid were mythical and Coelocanth were extinct so "you're saying there's a chance" right?
I definitely do. But I admit that I believe there is more mystery in this world than most people do.

Back