zombie vs yair rematch? maybe?

thewhiterooster

dana hates sunscreen
@Brown
Reaction score
volkonowski and Holloway are going to re-match. dana just said Zabit and Ortega are going to fight. chan sung Jung and yair are the other top contenders. I could see that re-match happening. I would love to see it. anyone else? or is the consensus that no one wants that rematch?

I'm down. Either Yair proves it wasn't a fluke or KZ erases that loss and solidifies his case for a title shot.

Sounds good to me. I had Zombie winning but never agreed with the idea that the KO was a fluke

Yair won't take that fight for obvious reasons...

Sounds good to me. I had Zombie winning but never agreed with the idea that the KO was a fluke

agreed. it wasn't a fluke, but zombie won at least 24 minutes of that fight. which is why a rematch is interesting to me.

Those 6 fighters should just keep rotating and fighting one another. Great matchups all around

Nah, KZ has no time for that scrub . Either he gets a title shot after Max or fight the winner of Zabit/Ortega.

Zabit will get the TS after beating Ortega.

Winner of KZ & Yair gets Ortega or perhaps the loser of Holloway vs Volk.

Hope it's not a Alex/Max rematch. KZ needs that title shot next. Then winner defend vs Holloway.

Back