"Zombie Apocalypse" Robbie Lawler WAR WAGON!

You think I would miss this party?
4319955-0476386989-Logan.jpg

LOGAN. You son of a bitch!!

Woodley better hope he doesn't bleed as once Lawyer taste blood he will take your soul.

13658989_1043637592339726_702353795894335989_n.jpg

"Zombie apocalypse"

I´m picking Lawler to win. He´s gonna be aware of Woodley right overhand, and Woodley is gonna have to come up with more than that to win the fight and he can´t solely rely on his wrestling cause Lawler has great TDD as shown in the Hendrix and Rory fights recently. Lawler is gonna find his range in the octagon and start picking Woodley apart with his nasty combos. Woodley is gonna have to land flush on the chin or temple to get this one, because if he doesn´t, Lawler can take a punch and still make a comeback.... Either Woodley ends the fight with a KO early in the fight or Lawler is get become more and more favorite as the fight goes on.

most exciting fighter right now
I think if you watch careers in entirety, his has been the most exciting ever

Dude was already a fucking psycho @ 19, and he polished his skill through the years...

Lawler woodley.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I'm rooting for Lawler, just couldn't find any simpsons clips of a black dude getting punched.

I'm hoping Lawler ends this fast enough. He made enough offerings to Just Bleed Gods already, I wish that he enjoys an easier fight before he steps in there with Wonderboy.

WAR Robbie!

Back