ZMA's

Sonny said:
One of the reasons I DON'T like ZMA are the fucked up dreams I have when I take it. I'm talking HORRIBLE nightmares involving my family getting tortured in front of me, watching animals getting slaughtered etc.

You think ZMA gives you crazy dreams? Try some Premaquine some day. Now THAT stuff will give you CRAZY dreams.....terrifyingly (it's a word!) crazy.

KeyserSoze said:
Can't believe I'm going to post a link to this site, but it seems they have done some decent looking into it and have a good cost comparison.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/zma.html

I was looking at that earlier today, but I really hate to base my buy off of price. Though I don't mind saving money on a good product. Thanks for the link again. I actually forgot to look there again for price comparison.

Sonny said:
One of the reasons I DON'T like ZMA are the fucked up dreams I have when I take it. I'm talking HORRIBLE nightmares involving my family getting tortured in front of me, watching animals getting slaughtered etc.

Shit thats pretty fucked up but I dont mind that. My life is pretty broing so I can handle fucked up dreams.

i think the term "ZMA" is a trademark. And it's all made by the same people. So whether it's Biotest of ON, it's the same shit.

a matrix character eh??? hmmm....i'll what i can do to top that.

Back