zma

It helps me sleep and gives me some REALLY fucked up dreams, I recommend it because a restful sleep is important for all athletes.

Sonny said:
It helps me sleep and gives me some REALLY fucked up dreams, I recommend it because a restful sleep is important for all athletes.
lmao, damn, i started takin it and ive been having these wierd dreams also, now i know why, thanks

RoccCity said:
lmao, damn, i started takin it and ive been having these wierd dreams also, now i know why, thanks

Fuck dude, when I first started taking it I was having the worst nightmares of my life, waking up in the middle of the night in sheer terror and shit.

I've stopped taking it though because it doesn't mix well with my sleep-walking.

im gonna start taking it, cause i have alot of trouble sleeping.

last night i had a dream about some huge old guy chasing me around the grocery store, so i dont think its gonna get much worse than that

they do say your muscles build best in deep sleep

thanks for the feedback

have you guys noticed any major gains in size?

d brooks said:
have you guys noticed any major gains in size?

When I was taking it yes but It wasn't really a DIRECT result from taking the ZMA. I was eating a lot of food, supplementing regularly with protein shakes and like I said, sleeping a lot better because of the ZMA. For some sleep isn't that important but for me it made a huge difference!

d brooks said:
i searched found no threads

u didn't search hard enough..
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=281252&page=1&pp=20

and we also talk about the validity of it as well..

for me though.. i make my own and even though madmick thinks the links between zma and sleep are "folkloric".. i noticed i've had a more restful sleep recently... could possibly be placebo or a number of other factors.. but hey, as long as i'm getting my rest.. i'm happy :D

supersudo said:
for me though.. i make my own and even though madmick thinks the links between zma and sleep are "folkloric".. i noticed i've had a more restful sleep recently... could possibly be placebo or a number of other factors.. but hey, as long as i'm getting my rest.. i'm happy :D

I thought the sleeping thing was BS until I looked at some OTC sleep aids and most of them had magnesium in them.

Stage 3 sleep is what most miss because of stressful lifestyles and such.

ZMA helps promote that sleep pattern.

You think you have vivid fucked dreams with ZMA...stack that with some powdered GABA...about 5g before bed.

Back