ZMA Brand / Quality

millasur

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hi,

Been lurking for a while, and lovin all the info here. Anyone have anything about the quality of differnet brands of ZMA please? (I've searched the site but as zma is only 3 letters it wouldn't search lol...)

From what I can see available, (general surfing and looking at supplement stores online) ZMA seems to generally be the same (nutritional breakdown) in terms of B6, magnesium + zinc. However the price varies quite a lot. (Example, Prolab's ZMA is

ZMA is trademarked by SNAC; therefore, it has to contain the same formula across the board. Any brand will do, just make sure the trademark is visible on the bottle.

SCAM ALERT: GNC ZMA is NOT the trademarked stuff.

No kidding? I knew there was some non-trademarked ZMA floating around, but I'm surprised GNC sells it. Can you post up the ingredients?

obeygiant.jpg

+A bunch of other crap that you won't find in authentic ZMA, which, in a very MuscleTech-like fashion, they use to justify the extra $.

ZMA is trademarked by SNAC; therefore, it has to contain the same formula across the board. Any brand will do, just make sure the trademark is visible on the bottle.

Any brands you recommend for people who do mostly internet shopping?

I buy my stuff online apart from Fish Oil so won't have a problem with that I don't think, but I'll make sure i check thru the ingredients first tho as I'm slightly worried now lol. I'll second Ronin's comment right ^.

Any brands you recommend for people who do mostly internet shopping?

Can't go wrong with ON (Optimum Nutrition) or UN (Ultimate Nutrition); I've used both, they are trademarked, and are reliable brands.

Jus guna add for UK peeps Reflex ZMA is available at the very reasonable

Back