Zionist whorehouse busted

Luger

Rabbi of Platinum Nation
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.jerusalemonline.com/news...-the-cult-leader-arrested-in-kiryat-arba-8002

The investigation findings suggest that Dvash, along with an additional man and two women who were arrested, employed young Israeli women as prostitutes, under the influence of drugs and alcohol, after persuading them that they were doing it in order to "save the Israeli nation and bring redemption closer". The money for the sex services which the young women provided were mostly transferred to the cult leaders.

The investigation further suggests that the cult members believed that Israel's redemption will come by means of what they refer to as "sparks"

Hmm, is the religion suspect, or is that just a few radicals? Disgusting how they treat their women....

waits for Marsupial to blame the Palestinians.

I'd 'spark' a hot jew.

that's like Charlie Manson level of insanity - the guys were born mental I'm sure, but how did they manage to ensnare random women with such stupidity?

that's like Charlie Manson level of insanity - the guys were born mental I'm sure, but how did they manage to ensnare random women with such stupidity?

And the source is a jewish news agency.
They probably try to paint the picture prettier than it truly is.

https://time.com/3307623/israeli-cult-pimped-out-jewish-women-to-non-jews-in-order-to-save-israel/

Police first learned about the cult about four months ago after Lehava, an extremist Israeli group opposed to marriage between Jewish women and non-Jewish men, alerted authorities to the prostitution ring, Sky News reported. The ring, which had been active for about six or seven years and had recruited about five women, some of whom were minors, apparently attracted a Palestinian cliental from the West Bank, as well as foreign workers in Tel Aviv.

Reminds me of the "sex-jihad" that IS has inflicted on the people who's towns they've captured.

I'm sure CNN and Fox will post a big piece on it...........

Nope, nothing. :rolleyes:

kind of creepy, but i don't have a problem with it. if the chicks were willing and were adults it's fine by me. think about it, jewish chicks boning arab dude, this is how you end jihad right here. show these muslims shit doesn't always have to be crazy.

Interesting in that this isn't the first time I've heard of this mentality of purposely using debauchery and immoral behavior to bring about the return of the Messiah.

In the Old Testament God would wreak vengeance on nations that would disappoint him.

There is a good chance a lot of these guys were simply brainwashing these girls for money and sexual favors using religious reasoning but I highly doubt this mentality is constrained to just a small cult.

May have something to do with Frankism or Sabbateanism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankism

Last edited:
kind of creepy, but i don't have a problem with it. if the chicks were willing and were adults it's fine by me. think about it, jewish chicks boning arab dude, this is how you end jihad right here. show these muslims shit doesn't always have to be crazy.

I don't think you know much about the subject. This situation sounds exactly like sex slave trade.

I don't think you know much about the subject. This situation sounds exactly like sex slave trade.

Well okay, that part i don't support, but if they had willing hookers doing this i think it would be a huge positive for the entire region. biggest problem in the middle east is the lack of hot giner!

let me ask you this, we tell a jihadist, you want 72 virgins when you die, or these 72 hot bitches right now?

72 giners in the hand is worth 144 giners in the bush!

UGH can't believe this was busted right before birth right! Thanks Obama!!!

Well okay, that part i don't support, but if they had willing hookers doing this i think it would be a huge positive for the entire region. biggest problem in the middle east is the lack of hot giner!

let me ask you this, we tell a jihadist, you want 72 virgins when you die, or these 72 hot bitches right now?

72 giners in the hand is worth 144 giners in the bush!

23rqscp.jpg

You mean to tell me this particular establishment caters to non-jewish clients, and serves jewish women to them? Why did I not know of this place many many eons ago?

Back