Zion Williamson

From what little I've watched this is the first time since Lebron that I felt this sort of comparison on an athletic level was legit (when Kerr made it last month or whatever). Unibrow came close. The kid has a 285 pound body that he moves effortlessly in the same fashion Lebron did as a 240 pound high school senior. Same supremacy of body control. He spins, cuts, sprints, and explodes like the elite NBA athletes who are 50-60 pounds lighter: like he's in a different gravity. He's a cut above.

He's a very good ballhandler, with great footwork, but he's not as prodigious as Lebron was when it comes to skills, and especially intangibles; more like a Blake Griffin. Lebron had the vision, instincts, ball handling, fundamental footwork, and court awareness of the best NBA players when he was still at Akron.

285 is probably too much weight for a 6'7" frame in basketball at the professional level (even in PED-era 2018) with their grueling schedules. That's a recipe for an abbreviated career. There's a reason Lebron deliberately dropped weight. I also agree that the NBA is no longer a league ripe for domination due to sheer size & athletic dominance. It's a shooter's game, now. Also, he's damn quick for a man his size in the college game, but I'm not sure if he'll be quick enough to play his current style in the NBA.
59a48da6aea94.image.jpg
Is that the leaf child spawned of the predictable disappointment produced by Anthony Bennett and Andrew Wiggins?

here-we-go-again.png

From what little I've watched this is the first time since Lebron that I felt this sort of comparison on an athletic level was legit (when Kerr made it last month or whatever). Unibrow came close. The kid has a 285 pound body that he moves effortlessly in the same fashion Lebron did as a 240 pound high school senior. Same supremacy of body control. He spins, cuts, sprints, and explodes like the elite NBA athletes who are 50-60 pounds lighter: like he's in a different gravity. He's a cut above.

He's a very good ballhandler, with great footwork, but he's not as prodigious as Lebron was when it comes to skills, and especially intangibles; more like a Blake Griffin. Lebron had the vision, instincts, ball handling, fundamental footwork, and court awareness of the best NBA players when he was still at Akron.

285 is probably too much weight for a 6'7" frame in basketball at the professional level (even in PED-era 2018) with their grueling schedules. That's a recipe for an abbreviated career. There's a reason Lebron deliberately dropped weight. I also agree that the NBA is no longer a league ripe for domination due to sheer size & athletic dominance. It's a shooter's game, now. Also, he's damn quick for a man his size in the college game, but I'm not sure if he'll be quick enough to play his current style in the NBA.

Is that the leaf child spawned of the predictable disappointment produced by Anthony Bennett and Andrew Wiggins?

here-we-go-again.png
Not sure why you're obsessed with Wiggins bro

Not sure why you're obsessed with Wiggins bro
Because...

1608BurningWH_Freeman1814_v2-720x720.jpg

...which ironically encapsulates the NBA career of every top Canadian draft pick.

Anyone who thinks RJ Barret is the best player on Duke dont know basketball.

Zion is like a cross between Larry Johnson and Lebron James, except he has better handles than Lebron James.

I'm sure you're desperate for everyone to forget about Wiggins after all that hype you jocked his draft year.

tenor.gif
I've called you out on this before and you never respond

Go ahead and link to all these posts I have about Wiggins

I'll wait

I've called you out on this before and you never respond

Go ahead and link to all these posts I have about Wiggins

I'll wait
Delete them, did you? I'll tell you what I told you the last time. I'm not wading through a year of SB posts to find all the nuthugging I saw with my own eyes.

Delete them, did you? I'll tell you what I told you the last time. I'm not wading through a year of SB posts to find all the nuthugging I saw with my own eyes.
You're stupid

You're stupid
In four years you'll be like, "Find the post where I hyped RJ Barrett! Cite the post where I said he was better than Zion Williamson!!!"

Like I'm going to rifle through that dumpster fire.

In four years you'll be like, "Find the post where I hyped RJ Barrett! Cite the post where I said he was better than Zion Williamson!!!"

Like I'm going to rifle through that dumpster fire.

dont be accusing me of deleting posts or being up on someone's nuts without something behind it

the reason i said youre stupid is because you probably took a passing comment that is typical sports bar banter for something more

Back