Zion Williamson

Zebra Cheeks

Cheeky Bastard
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
this kids fuckinng legit. I saw videos of him in high school, but seeing him now in the duke system, and with a few more years on him...hot damn. His muscle mass and speed is insane. He still seems to have trouble with trying to overplay his cards once in awhile and committing a turnover but a full year with coach K should set him straight. Excited to see what this guy can do with his career

One and done is the dumbest rule ever

He's a beast but slow down on the LeBron comparisons ( talking about the experts

He's a beast but slow down on the LeBron comparisons ( talking about the experts
Yeah I agree. If I’m being real he does in some ways remind me of lebron with the size and athleticism of a young lebron, but the thing that took lebron freaky far off was when he made his second season jump and developed a jump shot and ball handling skills. He became a complete plays and has an amazing basketball IQ on top of that raw athleticism. I don’t see any of that in Zion yet

Have watched him as well. Looks a lot like a young Barkley - the coast to coast bull run and huge slam. Jumps high as hell to get highlight blocks. Short for his position, yet the strongest dude on the floor.

If he gets a consistent outside shot he will be unstoppable. He almost is already.

Don't sleep on RJ Barrett who is a stud also.

He's gonna be a very popular player in the NBA. Zion is gonna put butts in the seats.

Utah should tank to get him. It would be a great marketing campaign because the state contains Zion National Park

:rolleyes:

He's not even the best player on his team
This is the new cool thing to say since Zion is killing it, how about commenting on who has clearly been the best in Preseason and now the first two games: Zion.

By the way the so caleld "best player" on the team looked like shit yesterday If you actually watched the game not the stat line, and was playing super selfish and looking off Zion many times. On some jealousy type shit.

He's a poor man's Julius Randle.

In other words, he's trash.

He's not even the best player on his team
59a48da6aea94.image.jpg

To be fair the 3 of them could go 1-2-3
I would proceed with caution if I were NBA lottery teams. Duke players drafted top 5 in the Coach K era:

Danny Ferry 2nd
Christian Laettner 3rd
Grant Hill 3rd
Elton Brand 1st
Mike Dunleavy 3rd
Jay Williams 2nd
Shelden Williams 5th
Kyrie Irving 1st
Jabari Parker 2nd
Jahil Okafor 3rd
Brandon Ingram 2nd
Jayson Tatum 3rd
Marvin Bagley 2nd

coachksayssuckit.jpg

At least 8 of those 13 could be considered busts

He looks like an absolute stud so far. He plays both sides of the ball as well, and isn't selfish.

Back