Zion Williamson predictions/thoughts

Zion's build makes me think he's not going to be this explosive for very long. He actually works his ass off on defense, so I don't want to make the comparison, but he'll need to develop an Elton Brand type offensive game before his knees give out.

Neither. Hes super nimble and can cut left or right on a dime and jump out the gym. Hes developing a nice jumper and attacks the rim with ferocity. He also has light touch around the rim not everything is powerful. One of college basketball's best help defenders from the weak side too. Kid has star written all over him if he keeps his mind right and doesnt get hurt.

so Barkley.

Ceiling is higher than Jordan. Floor is charles barkley or Larry Johnson.

He needs a jumper. Without it, he won’t do good imo because he’s only 6’6. Giannis doesn’t need a jumper because he’s 7’0 and has insane wingspan. I predict Zion will be a decent to good player. He won’t even reach Kevin Durant level imo

Respectable take.. I just think he needs to be careful at mom's dinner table and buffets. Robert Tractor Trailer and Big baby Davis basically ate themselves out of the league. and i'd actually like to see him lose about 20lbs and stay in the 260-265 weight range so he wont wreck his knees and l4 l5 lumbar discs. the Human body isn't supposed to be landing from damn near four feet in the air with that much weight.

Vaginis needs a jumper if he doesn’t wanna get embarrassed in the playoffs against an elite defense again.

I mean they did put a two time Defensive player of the year on him and oddly enough Kiwi has a Wing Span equal to him.

Zion's build makes me think he's not going to be this explosive for very long. He actually works his ass off on defense, so I don't want to make the comparison, but he'll need to develop an Elton Brand type offensive game before his knees give out.

i think if he lost some weight like Lebron muscled down that Karl Malone Anthony Mason Build isn't really necessary for basketball. to me the perfect proportion for basket ball is a physique like Kawhi Leonard

Ceiling is higher than Jordan. Floor is charles barkley or Larry Johnson.

That's a respectable floor lol. But there will never be another Jordan nope just wont Lebron was the "air apparent" but even he will be behind Jordan UNLESS he gets Kawhi and along with the Brow they win the next 5 NBA titles

That's a respectable floor lol. But there will never be another Jordan nope just wont Lebron was the "air apparent" but even he will be behind Jordan UNLESS he gets Kawhi and along with the Brow they win the next 5 NBA titles

That team will be tough if they can stay healthy. The key for zion is to get consiatency and confidence in his shot. He will be unguardable if he can do that.

That team will be tough if they can stay healthy. The key for zion is to get consiatency and confidence in his shot. He will be unguardable if he can do that.

I think with his level of imho once in a generation athleticism he can dominate because he's just not fully human from an athleticism stand point. 280 guy with a 45 inch vertical that much explosion, balance, body control and hand eye coordination is not normal...i'm and old fart and tbh with the exception of Bo Jackson, Deion, Lebron and MJ I've never seen it. Zion makes Gronkowski and Reggie white look unathletic

i know they're football i just don't have a comparison to him. Kinda like Shaq when he first hit the scene no one ever seen a 7 foot 260lb guy breaking rims off of back boards and essentially being unguardable

Morant and Barrett will be better. Not saying Zion will be a bust but I see a tendancy for media heads who were around pre 00s to overrate the hell out of centers. Until Zion proves otherwise im going to expect him to underachieve.

Also think him not having to carry Pelicans might be a double edged sword. People SAY not having to carry a team as a rookie is good for you but wheres the proof? Almost the greats except Duncan and Russell(Bill)did that, wheres the problem development wise? Meanwhile you have cases of talented guys like Kwame Brown and Darko whos confidence got nuked by being around experienced players. Not saying the same will happen to Zion but Im skeptical Griffs attitude of "this is Holidays team" is going to be beneficial.

25/10 all star with more easy points than everybody else in the nba.

Zion needs a jump shot, the pelicans have a good young core. Lol they will win a championship before the lakers , their fans are delusional to think a 17 year Lebron and Anthony Davis will win a title , lol ...just lol.

Respectable take.. I just think he needs to be careful at mom's dinner table and buffets. Robert Tractor Trailer and Big baby Davis basically ate themselves out of the league. and i'd actually like to see him lose about 20lbs and stay in the 260-265 weight range so he wont wreck his knees and l4 l5 lumbar discs. the Human body isn't supposed to be landing from damn near four feet in the air with that much weight.

What do you do for a living? Dropping that L4-L5 made me curious.

What do you do for a living? Dropping that L4-L5 made me curious.

I get paid to provide women pleasure basically a high end/priced Gigalo.

I threw my back out riding this old rich hag #protectyabackboyssaynotooldcougarpoon

Back