Zingano needs another win b4 Title Shot

I don't feel that Kaufman would be an easy win for Cat even minus the layoff. Not sure Eye would be either...

Tune-up fights are not meant to be squash matches. They are winnable fights with considerable challenges that prepares the Favorite for the big time ahead, NOT filling their head with hubris through a 30-second win.

Tune-up fights are not meant to be squash matches. They are winnable fights with considerable challenges that prepares the Favorite for the big time ahead, NOT filling their head with hubris through a 30-second win.

But with the layoff, I have heavy doubts Cat would even be the favorite at all... heck even without the layoff, injury and personal tragedy, Kaufman is Kaufman. A tune up fight to me would be somebody like Carmouche or Andrade not a top 5 level opponent.

But with the layoff, I have heavy doubts Cat would even be the favorite at all... heck even without the layoff, injury and personal tragedy, Kaufman is Kaufman. A tune up fight to me would be somebody like Carmouche or Andrade not a top 5 level opponent.

It's about time you realize how good Kaufman is. She's the rightful #2 behind Ronda . Carmouche is a difficult fight for her to, was able to control Miesha pretty easily there for a couple rounds even if she did no damage. Cat would probably just outstrike her badly like Davis did, though.

It's about time you realize how good Kaufman is. She's the rightful #2 behind Ronda IMO.

I've always realized Kaufman was legit. No one has ever beaten her except Rousey and the well rounded natural FW Marloes Coenen.

Zingano needs a warm up fight.

Give her one of Ronda's horsewomen or whateverthef*ck they are called, so when she is pummeling her, with Ronda in her corner they can build up the hype for Ronda avenging her friends loss.

Good Idea

Zingano needs a warm up fight.

Give her one of Ronda's horsewomen or whateverthef*ck they are called, so when she is pummeling her, with Ronda in her corner they can build up the hype for Ronda avenging her friends loss.

That is a wickedly brilliant idea.

Zingano should make easy work of Duke.

Baszler could be a bit risky for her on the ground. I was a 'Queen of Spades' fan back in the day, but she should get her ass kicked for starting this idiotic four horsrewoman bullshit.

Makes sense, no doubt she's gonna be rusty in her first fight back.

At this point she probably should, for her own sake.

Back