Zim Zam threatens to kill Jay Z, Snoop Dogg responds with bravado

Im all for Zimmerman feeding Snodog to anything he wants.

Leave my man Jay Z alone, hes a great guy.

I'm waiting to see what Ja Rule has to say before taking any sides.

All it takes is for one guy that looks white to kill a rapper to start a race war? How many black people have that kind of murderous rage in them that can be triggered so easily?

Can't take Snoop Dog seriously on his threats. He looks as though a stiff breeze would starch him.

I don't know how Trayvon's father hasn't killed Zimmerman yet. I guess because of capital punishment in Florida. He'd serve easy time otherwise. And it would be worth it given how the scumbag runs his mouth and profits off of killing your son.

I don't know how Trayvon's father hasn't killed Zimmerman yet. I guess because of capital punishment in Florida. He'd serve easy time otherwise. And it would be worth it given how the scumbag runs his mouth and profits off of killing your son.
I'm surprised no one tried to beat him up

There was a great GQ article about how this cunt has hurt his family. I don't want to say I hope someone starches his ass with a gutshot, but he deserves what's coming.

yup he's a serial cheat who sold crack to his own mom

I’m pretty sure I don’t care about anything Zimmerman, jay-Z or snoop have to say.

I’d be pretty pissed too if some documentary crew was harassing my family over something I did(and was already investigated for), but zim zam needs to avoid proving to everyone that he is, in fact, a vigilante.

Just pointing out your hypocrisy is all.
Nope, you're doing nothing of the sort, actually. But please, explain how you think it makes me a hypocrite to not be in favor of the death penalty, yet still able to feel somewhat happy when a bad person is killed. I am so eager for your response that I might chew through my desk.

Nope, you're doing nothing of the sort, actually. But please, explain how you think it makes me a hypocrite to not be in favor of the death penalty, yet still able to feel somewhat happy when a bad person is killed. I am so eager for your response that I might chew through my desk.
Fawlty we've talked about this.
Your dentures can't handle chomping on all that wood.

Fawlty we've talked about this.
Your dentures can't handle chomping on all that wood.

Hippo crits are the worst. Usually insta-deaths, no can defense.

Hippo-face-web620.jpg

This portrait is titled "Ol' Fuckhead out in the Lake"

Zimmerman is such a piece of shit...

You’re right, rejoicing over the murder of an innocent man (in the eyes of the law) is not nearly as reprehensible as the state sanctioned killing of a convicted, violent criminal. Not at all hypocritical, much less insane.

You’re right, rejoicing over the murder of an innocent man (in the eyes of the law) is not nearly as reprehensible as the state sanctioned killing of a convicted, violent criminal. Not at all hypocritical, much less insane.
Rejoicing over the death of a scumbag (in the eyes of @Fawlty and many others, mine too) does not exclude taking a principled stance against death penalties.

Not sure what the trouble you're having here is?

I'm dealing with the second coming of Richard Feynman here.

How about we start this out slow and eventually just give up on you entirely for the rest of 2017. If an actual-guilty, death row-type inmate were to be killed, either by the state or by another inmate or something, I wouldn't be unhappy about it or think they suffered some great injustice. Depending on the crime, I might actually feel a small sense of justice having been served. However, I don't think that the track record of state executions is good enough. Whatever little emotional justice boost I get is offset by the fact that innocent people are put to death, and it's not an acceptable number of mistakes.

Are we good so far? Killing scumbags has the potential to make me feel good, yet I still don't think it's a good action by the state. Okay, now to the really tough part.

There's this thing called irony. Personal irony is a state of knowledge that occurs when a person realizes that an unexpected result has happened, which has some characteristics of opposition to the prior state of knowledge. It causes cognitive dissonance in a person ("hey, this thing doesn't go with that thing!"), often resulting in good feelings or even laughter. For example, if I slip by accidentally stepping on a shoe with a non-slip sole, that's a little ironic. Or, if a vigilante asshole is freed by the justice system but killed by another vigilante, that's ironic too. As a human, I can anticipate that possible future state of knowledge in myself and can predict with some confidence that I would find it humorous and satisfying.

Isn't it fucking wild that such states of emotion are indeed possible? That a person could be against the death penalty while still finding a little joy & justice in the snuffing out of a scumbag? It's almost...ironic.

Now go get your fuckin' shinebox.

Last edited:
Back