Zim Zam Stikes Again

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/george-zimmerman-used-racial-slur-in-bar-police-say/

George Zimmerman yelled at a female employee, used racial slurs and was “belligerent” toward a deputy before he was removed from a bar in Sanford, according to the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office.

CBS Orlando affiliate WKMG-TV says a deputy was originally called to the Corona Cigar Company Wednesday night for a possible incident of battery involving a woman in Zimmerman’s group, but while the deputy was in the back reviewing surveillance video with the manager, a disturbance erupted at the front of the bar.

Before Zimmerman left the bar, he told the manager, “I didn’t know you were a (racial expletive) lover,” deputies said. There were also reports of Zimmerman’s friends using racial slurs toward other customers throughout the night.

After reviewing surveillance video and witness statements, the deputy tried to get Zimmerman to fill out a sworn voluntary statement form, but Zimmerman “became belligerent” and refused to accept it, the report said.

A friend stepped in to calm down Zimmerman. The deputy told Zimmerman’s friend how to fill out the form so he could relay the information to Zimmerman.

Zimmerman wrote his narrative on the wrong portion of the form, so the deputy asked him to fill it out again in the correct portion.

He wrote: “I want to press charges. The narrative on the front is true and correct. Officer Nickell is an incompetent officer under qualified to flip burgers,” according to the report.

I just have to believe that America has turned George Zimmerman into a hateful racist after his severely fucked up public trial. Having all the minority trash in Florida attacking you will certainly make you hate minorities.

Nothing to see here. Just good ole zim zam minding his own business and making trouble.

If none of the Martin family or friends is willing to put a bullet in him, I'm just gonna ignore this guy.

I just have to believe that America has turned George Zimmerman into a hateful racist after his severely fucked up public trial. Having all the minority trash in Florida attacking you will certainly make you hate minorities.

That's pretty much exactly what happened. He was a democrat that used to work with black people. Then people non-stop kept calling for his assassination and calling him racist

He was more than happy to taunt everyone including Travyon's mother. If you are going to excuse his hate for Blacks as understandable then you should also excuse any Black person's hate for Whites as understandable.

this is a dog whistle thread for kippys current account huh?

I hereby grant George Zimmerman honorary mischling status.

You're a hell of a guy zim zam and I just received my 666th like. lol

That's pretty much exactly what happened. He was a democrat that used to work with black people. Then people non-stop kept calling for his assassination and calling him racist

GTFO with this bullshit. Zim Zam was obsessed with stalking/reporting every black male that he ran across in his neighborhood.

http://www.motherjones.com/documents/327330-george-zimmerrman-911-call-history

In spite of whatever bullshit his family floated in the press, this clown clearly had issues black people and a history of violence long before he ran across Trayvon and got his ass kicked while playing wannabe cop.

Last edited:
Shame he didn't get the shit kicked out of him again.

Piece of garbage fuck him

If he's going to put Palin in his cabinet, why not Z-man?

Lefty tears and less taxes are the only two things i can think of that the Don will provide -- may as well troll the populace a little for 4 years.

Just kidding -- i really do hope some millennial sees that meme, causing them to "litterally shake" whilst believing it is a real possibility.

If he keeps that attitude up it cant be long before his head on a pike is being sold on ebay as a great piece of American history.

I can't wait for someone to drop a piano on this guy.

It's so long overdue it isn't even funny

That may have contributed, but didn't he apply to be a cop and got turned down due to psychological reasons? That isn't exactly known as a high bar to get over.

GTFO with this bullshit. Zim Zam was obsessed with stalking/reporting every black male that he ran across in his neighborhood.

http://www.motherjones.com/documents/327330-george-zimmerrman-911-call-history

In spite of whatever bullshit his family floated in the press, this clown clearly had issues black people and a history of violence long before he ran across Trayvon and got his ass kicked while playing wannabe cop.

LOL MJ and all other media who ran that bullshit were proven wrong and some publications even admitted it.

there were not 40 calls in 15 months, it was 40 calls in 7.5 years. most to the non emergency line not 911 and all sorts of calls for vandalism, a neighbors garage door being up, etc.

http://www.thefacultylounge.org/2013/07/how-not-to-correct-the-record.html

When youre already universally hated with no shot at redemption...id probably become an insufferable prick as well..for the lolz

Like old people shouting out obscene things and falling back on being senile.

Back