Zhang Weili vs Rose Namajunas?

What about?
hqdefault.jpg

or
images
Did they both really lose, though? Or did they both win by KO...?

Rose is actually pretty hot (with hair). Why does she shave it?

I guess the champ has to wait for the challenger. Rose holding the division up even when she doesn't wear the crown. Get back to me when she signs for the fight.

Her stand up is very good. She has a super aggressive Sanda syle. However, her ground game is almost completely untested. Her only loss is by submission back in 2010. Having followed her since 2015, I never saw her hit the mat before the final round against Kowalkiewicz.

Both Yan and Weili were undefeated in Kunlun. Weili took the title but Yan never challenged her. Any idea as to why?

she was having dinner at applebees with pat berry and someone dropped a beer glass, now she's in a psych ward.

I presume from the name you are from the same background as me... Just wondering - do you also 'suffer' from ESL syndrome? As in do you actually read what is written not what he/she meant to write, e.g. when the statement is:
- I hate both fighters lose - you actually think (at first) that he doesn't want both of them to lose, as opposed to either (what presumably the statement was meant to be) :)

That's quite the yap about detail orientation for a person who misspelled Marcus Aurelius.

1. To avoid the marketing push by the UFC.
2. She’s a weirdo
3. Pat told her to shave and she got confused
I guess the champ has to wait for the challenger. Rose holding the division up even when she doesn't wear the crown. Get back to me when she signs for the fight.
Seriously. Funny thing, though, a few you tubers are using this unannounced fight to get mad clicks. At least one talks about this fight once a week.
Both Yan and Weili were undefeated in Kunlun. Weili took the title but Yan never challenged her. Any idea as to why?
Yan never fought in Kunlun.

I think she shaves it specifically for training purposes. It's gotta be easier not dealing with hair when you're constantly rolling/training with other people. Some male fighters could even benefit from shorter hair. Just watch an old KJ Noons or Benson Henderson fight where they're constantly sweeping their hair out of their eyes a hundred damn times...

1. To avoid the marketing push by the UFC.
2. She’s a weirdo
3. Pat told her to shave and she got confused

Seriously. Funny thing, though, a few you tubers are using this unannounced fight to get mad clicks. At least one talks about this fight once a week.

Yan never fought in Kunlun.

Silly me. I was thinking of Xiong Jing Nan.

Not sure why people like Zhang, she arguably lost that fight against Joanna

Back