ZHANG WEILI VS ROSE NAMAJUNAS - UFC 261- THE WAR ROOM, DAN HARDY BREAKDOWN

Who wins?

• Total voters
ZHANG WEILI VS ROSE NAMAJUNAS - UFC 261- THE WAR ROOM, DAN HARDY BREAKDOWN EP. 109
•Premiered 2 hours ago
Full Reptile

Hardy says Weili's take-down defense stats for the UFC are: 100% effective.

Rose has as good a chance as anyone in any fight against Zhang.
Zhang arguablly lost against Joanna. Rose ran through Joanna.

I think Zhang going to want to wrestle and mix it up. If Rose's TDD holds, I think she can win this.

So whatever happened to Hardy situation ?

Basically he was rude and talked badly to a woman ?

is that the whole thing in a nutshell ?

BETTER DEAD THAN RED

ff88a1220bb3721f610b2dcac089bfa3.jpg

giphy.gif

74f2e39685ba9b468be578eb48dd9f69.gif

I think Rose is a dangerous match up for Wei Li, because of the way she cuts angles so well.

But I hope Wei Li smashes her. Wei Li is a really cool / nice person, plus she has quite a philosophical outlook on fighting which I like.

While Rose is just derp..

Zhang obliterated Andrade who arguably beat Rose 2x. I think Rose can make it competitive for a couple of rounds but Zhang will take over and possibly get a finish.

Zhang obliterated Andrade who arguably beat Rose 2x. I think Rose can make it competitive for a couple of rounds but Zhang will take over and possibly get a finish.
Second fight wasn’t really arguable imo.

Rose does have the talent to beat zhang but her mental health has been real questionable imo.Flawlessly beat joanna twice. Lost to Jessica and then barely got by jessica the second time.

Cheering for zhang.

If rose does win it's because she was able to maintain her distance throughout the fight. If zhang does win it's likely because she pushed forward and dictated the pace

I think Zhang going to want to wrestle and mix it up. If Rose's TDD holds, I think she can win this.

Ive seen a bunch of people use the Rose>Joanna>Weili argument, but on the flip side Weili tore through Jessica in less time than Rose beat Joanna and Jessica actually beat Rose once instead of Joanna arguably beating Weili. (Weili KO Jessica KO Rose) is better than (Rose Ko/Split Joanna who maybe could have beat Weili but actually lost). Rose only beat Jessica in the second fight by a narrow split decision and was losing the 3rd round extremely hard and was completely wearing it on her face by the end. So using the arguably lost argument Rose could be 0-2 Jessica who was ran through by Weili.

Ultimately, the MMA math doesn't work out clean at all for this fight. Looking back on rose's fights, the 1st Joanna fight was the outlier, not the rule. She definitely has a chance winning the same way against Jessica, which is popping jabs at weili from the outside all day, but as numerous polls show, she isn't favoured by most people overall.

Back