Zhang Weili vs Joanna Jedrzejczyk at UFC 248 Las Vegas March 7 2020

Who wins?

• Total voters
That sounds to me like that could entail a serious impediment to her pre-fight training. Who could she train/spar/roll with under those circumstances for those two weeks?
It honestly depends on the structure of her camp. We have absolutely no idea how it's built. We know more about Joanna's camp than basically anybody on the roster simply because it's advertised with a few key areas kept in the dark for obvious reasons but we even know when she does tactical training and sparring and roughly how much and for how many weeks. We don't know shit about Weili by comparison.

It could mean a significant amount or it could be like Bisping's camps where his best performance happened vs Luke when he wasn't over training and actually had a lot of time off. Over training is a very serious problem with the real dedicated athletes in the UFC. I don't know about Weili. I don't know her physical state during her training or what they do to supplement that or not. We know a lot more about Joanna's and she had a habit of over training for much of her career.

Like Bisping said there's a fine line between being lazy and going over board. So who knows.

If Weili wins she is very likely to speak about it honestly. A lot of fighters do. If she loses it's anyone's guess for obvious reasons. Fans and the boss are little shits.

Will be interesting to see how she does in a 5 round fight. Joanna has had a few, against much better competition. Zhang definitely has more power, more explosive power. Joanna will look to stay on the outside and pick her apart. Highest skilled women's MMA fight to start off the new year, hopefully no injuries or anything. I wanna see blood. I want a war for the ages.

Zhang "Coronavirus" Weili.
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}
Waiting for the nerds that will come and say its not funny.

Angela Hill on Weili Zhang vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk
•Feb 18, 2020
JRE Clips

Taken from JRE MMA Show Episode #92 w/Angela Hill:
https://youtu.be/yTCgRIA0RYo

Strong analysis. Hill's saying it's even. Joanna's so good at distance control and Weili looks comfortable wherever a fight goes. Let's hope everything else falls into place. If it doesn't maybe Hill can be standing by. Hell she seems ready to take any fight any time any place.

Zhang "Coronavirus" Weili.
Waiting for the nerds that will come and say its not funny.

The only thing I see funny about it is that it comes from a guy who named himself like he's a venereal disease:

testo viron

C-M-dAGXsAAWC0p.jpg

Maybe your Sherdog account should be put into quarantine.

I cant see JJ being a le to hurt her. 1st rd ko

I know you've already got an answer to it, but it is indeed possible. Funny thing is, that with the exception of competitive power-/weightlifters, even very athletic people often don't come too close to their strength potential in relation to their muscle mass.
This 17 year old girl weighs below 63kg/139lbs, yet she:
...squats 160kg/353lbs,
...benchs 85kg/187lbs,
...and deadlifts 190kg/419lbs

Of course, you need talent as well to be that good, but if you look at her, it's very clear that there's many women and even way much more men with so much more muscle mass, that are not able to put these numbers up.
For comparison, Jon Jones deadlifted 226kg/500lbs in 2016 (and 288kg/635lbs, but with the help of blocks, so without a full range of motion in 2018) and he's considered to be quite strong for his weightclass.

To put it in numbers: that underage, sub 63kg/139 pound girl deadlifted 84% of what Jones has been able to do.

<30>
Holy shit

I can’t see anything else other than Zhang KO early rounds

Do you have nothing better to do than bump threads over and over again about fighters noone on this sub cares about? Weli painted her nails red today, better post that on here too to make sure everyone knows.

I care about these fighters. Really excited for this fight

Do you have nothing better to do than bump threads over and over again about fighters noone on this sub cares about? Weli painted her nails red today, better post that on here too to make sure everyone knows.

I appreciate his posts especially updates on Zhang Weili!

It's not like he's spamming new threads like Contards.

Thanks for bumping the thread. You rock.

Same here! Are you favoring anyone? Rooting for anyone? I'm favoring Weili. Rooting for a good fight.

Rooting for Weili but I expect Joanna to get the win. Joanna is too good at distance control and TDD is top notch. Valentina is the only one I've been able to keep her on the ground. But I really do hope I am wrong.

Ref and judges picked for this Co-Main event.
Source: https://www.fightsports.tv/referees-and-judges-set-for-top-ufc-248-fights/

Ref: Keith Peterson

Judges: Mike Bell, Derek Cleary and Eric Colon

I'm super suspicious so I went through the record of the judges and didn't find anything odd thank god. They seem fair at best which is the most any fan can ask for.

Keith Peterson however I have a bone to pick with. He fucked over Joanna in the 2nd Rose fight after Rose scrapped her finger nail across Joanna's left eye and ignored Joanna's callout as he stood far away from them and Rose went back to targeting the right eye with leaping left hooks.

Cheating and fighting dirty is a veteran move. We have seen fighters practically gouge the opponent's eyeballs out to get out of subs or stop forward pressure without more than a warning.

Hope Keith gets replaced before the fight happens but doubtful.

Andy Wang says Zhang Weili is comparable to Conor McGregor
•Feb 21, 2020
Kumite TV
"UFC veteran Andy Wang talks to John Hyon Ko of Kumite TV about the early days of China Top Team, training with Zhang Weili, Li Jingliang fighting anyone and more."
~
The comparison he makes between Weili and Conor is only in terms of their extreme self-confidence.

Back