Zhang Weili vs Joanna Jedrzejczyk at UFC 248 Las Vegas March 7 2020

Who wins?

• Total voters
Time-stamped for Weili vs Joanna

Zhang vs Joanna / Clarissa Shiels vs Nunes / WBMF / More
•Dec 15, 2019
WMMAddict

Hoping Zhang does.

Not sure if JJ is done trolling the planet or not.

This should be UFC 246 main event. Conor is a clown.

Rooting for Weili. Never liked Joanna the person. {<shrug}

Joanna the fighter is great tho. Fun matchup.

What a fight for the fans. This has potential to be an excellent striking contest, high probability of blood or maybe a knockout.

I am looking forward to this one. It may be a good look for wmma. Joanna has proven her worth when she is on and Zhang looks like she could enter the ranks of Valentina and Nunes for the higher tier female fighters we see developing today.

Always pumped to watch a Weili Zhang fight

ForthrightPhonyAmphibian-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
My vote is for the High Priestess of the Church of the Just Bleed Gods...
EXCLUSIVE-Weili-Zhang-Remember-the-name.jpg

Joanna definitely got some paths to win. But I think she's getting too shop worn and Weili will get the finish.

Can't wait for 248 will be awesome.

JJ will matador the shit out of Zhang.

Joanna herself says she expects the fight to go the distance, and to win by decision.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk expects good challenge from Zhang Weili | ESPN MMA
•Dec 15, 2019
ESPN MMA

"ESPN MMA’s speaks with Joanna Jedrzejczyk about her upcoming title fight vs. Zhang Weili at UFC 248 on March 7 in Las Vegas and trying new things outside of fighting."

I think Zhang will win, and am hoping she does.

She's a more classy person, respectful and bloody vicious in the cage. This whole disrespectful badass shtick fights have been pushing lately to appeal to people just feels low class.

I personally enjoyed Joanna's run, but her actions out of the cage are very telling. She's making too much money modeling to want to continue getting punched in the face. She's walking the same path as Paige and Luke Rockhold. As the saying goes, in the fight game you are either all in or all out.

Weili is training 24/7 for Joanna, while Joanna flying around the world for photo shoots. This is going to be bad

I personally enjoyed Joanna's run, but her actions out of the cage are very telling. She's making too much money modeling to want to continue getting punched in the face. She's walking the same path as Paige and Luke Rockhold. As the saying goes, in the fight game you are either all in or all out.

Weili is training 24/7 for Joanna, while Joanna flying around the world for photo shoots. This is going to be bad

grunty-vowel.jpg

Back