Media Zhang Weili vs Joanna Jędrzejczyk: All End of Round Highlights (video)

I thought it was very close and tough to score. I could see an argument for scoring it either way. Judges catch heat sometimes but I didn't envy them in that one.

That said, I think Rose beats Zhang. She's a brawler and I just see her walking into a counter left hook and taking a nap early. I try to picture exchanges and I can't get that image out of my head. Zhang is damn good and could definitely win, I just can't picture it.

Plus, "better dead than red" makes me want Rose to win really bad. Freedom, baby! Zhang probably hates the ccp, but maybe she doesn't. Ask any Chinese American why they left China. The ccp sucks and what they represent is tyranny.

I thought it was very close and tough to score. I could see an argument for scoring it either way. Judges catch heat sometimes but I didn't envy them in that one.

That said, I think Rose beats Zhang. She's a brawler and I just see her walking into a counter left hook and taking a nap early. I try to picture exchanges and I can't get that image out of my head. Zhang is damn good and could definitely win, I just can't picture it.

Plus, "better dead than red" makes me want Rose to win really bad. Freedom, baby! Zhang probably hates the ccp, but maybe she doesn't. Ask any Chinese American why they left China. The ccp sucks and what they represent is tyranny.

I’m rooting for Rose man. Definitely a huge fan of hers. I just don’t think she can handle the physicality that Weili presents coming her way for 5 rounds if it goes that long.

This fight happened during my time off from MMA. I never watched the fight and thought that Weili dominated JJ. Seeing this now is surprising! Looks so close. Gotta watch the whole fight.

Same here. It wasn't until covid hit that I became an avid fan and an active sherdogger again.

We are all one.

I loved that fight so much. I love Weili as a fighter and champion, and would love for her to retire as a hall of famer.

Am I the only one who did not enjoy this fight?
From a Just Bleed perspective it was great. But if you are getting repeatedly plastered by the opponent's punches, at some point you need to adopt a different strategy.

Such an amazing and close fight. I think rounds 1 and 3 were 10-10's, Joanna won round 2, Weili won round 4, and round 5 I gave to Joanna.

I think it should have been a draw. Because Weili could have taken round 3 as well....maybe round 1 too, which would give her the three rounds. But damn they were close. I was completely okay with Bigfoot-Hunt I being a draw even though I thought Bigfoot won. I think this fight is kinda like that.

3-2 Weili but def. hard to score and hard to argue for or againt Joanna winning aswell.

Reactions: Gio
This fight happened during my time off from MMA. I never watched the fight and thought that Weili dominated JJ. Seeing this now is surprising! Looks so close. Gotta watch the whole fight.
Definitely watch it. It's amazing from start to finish, and as close as fights get.

Definitely watch it. It's amazing from start to finish, and as close as fights get.

Ya, man. I was busy that night as missed the card, but I just got around to watching it for the first time a few months ago. After the first round I was all, "eh, that was a decent round", and it just goes straight up from there. There have been so many amazing fights I don't want to give it a numbered ranking in my all-time favourites, but it's gotta be amongst the best. Best ever WMMA fight, hands down.

Probably the only WMMA fight worth watching.

Well actually Rousey vs Holm and Nunes is also fun to see how that hyper
train got brutally derailed.

Great fight. Thanks for the highlight vid.

Back